What do you hope to achieve?

What it says on the tin...
Ein Eagle Vanato
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Ein Eagle Vanato »

Personally, I'm concentrating on getting through my Open Degree at the OU, which I won't be done with for another 4 years (assuming I don't have to redo any modules during it). After that, I'm not sure on.

You see, being autistic, even a high functioning one where it's barely noticeable, carries that stigma that would make getting a job with anyone damn impossible. They see it as a liability not worth risking. And it's not like I can avoid telling people this if I want to work for them, you have to tell them in case something happens and they need to cover their ass. The only time I managed to get away with not telling people was when I had to do volunteer work as part of a course.

At best, I would probably have to do freelancer work if I wanted to earn a living, and freelancer work can be a fickle thing at times from what I understand.
p_nut_uk
Level 5
Level 5

Post by p_nut_uk »

KFB, you can get a prenup, in my case i let her have the lot, except my cat and dog.

And EEV i'm sorry to hear about you situation, but don't dispair, you can always do a bit of freelancing on the side of another job, i do two jobs, have done for a few years, and ran my own business, ok it failed but i gained experience and would do it again
labixiaoxin
Level 1
Level 1

Post by labixiaoxin »

The most interesting and excited holiday is Halloween, and many dealers also want to find cheap Halloween costumes for the season sale. They are experts on manufacture and wholesale Halloween costumes.