seeking team mates for Monte carlo or bust!

What it says on the tin...
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

This actually sounds like like an awesome adventure, like a road trip. Always wanted to do a road trip! Very Cannonball Run-ish. I don't know how to drive though XD

Hope you find some team mates and have fun though!
p_nut_uk
Level 5
Level 5

Post by p_nut_uk »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:This actually sounds like like an awesome adventure, like a road trip. Always wanted to do a road trip! Very Cannonball Run-ish. I don't know how to drive though XD

Hope you find some team mates and have fun though!
Don't need to drive to take part, can just enjoy the scenery of the swiss alps etc.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Oh man, that sounds amazing.

I love riding in cars. Very peaceful just watching the world go by, plus sleeping in a moving vehicle is amazing haha.
p_nut_uk
Level 5
Level 5

Post by p_nut_uk »

Takes me back to when i was a kid going from essex to dundee in my dads jeep and he'd make me a bed in the boot and his fleetwood mac tapes. Good times
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

This sounds like an amazing idea, Mr. Postman, sir!
Driving is a really relaxing thing for me.

Two years ago, in the Summer, I took the Mrs. and headed south, crossed the Spanish border, drove all across the Spanish south coast and back. We did this in a week and stopped to rest at a hotel/hostel in whatever city we were at that night. Best vacations ever!

Too bad I'm all the way down here or I'd love to do this.
SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

I don't think I can make it after all. :(

I take it that all team members would need to drive at some point and if so, I'm no longer insured beyond my father's car because I couldn't afford to keep my car.
Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.
p_nut_uk
Level 5
Level 5

Post by p_nut_uk »

foreversonic wrote:I don't think I can make it after all. :(

I take it that all team members would need to drive at some point and if so, I'm no longer insured beyond my father's car because I couldn't afford to keep my car.
Don't worry about insurance, i'll get that sorted, also it's not a necessity to drive or even hold a liscence, also if anyones slightly interested but thinks "oh I can't afford it" it needn't cost much, i'm paying for the fuel becuase i'm going regardless, so you just need to feed and sleep. I put the ad on here first as i'd like to meet like minded people on here.
labixiaoxin
Level 1
Level 1

Post by labixiaoxin »

When the international trading model changes into small business sale, wholesale corsets are very popular and easy no matter on Europe or America. And most ladies like to match the fashion corset with wholesale stockings to build up slender shape.
labixiaoxin
Level 1
Level 1

Post by labixiaoxin »

More and more dealers wholesale sexy lingerie from China instead of Thailand because of cheaper price and better quality. And it is not only opportunity but also challenge to the industry. Welcome to find cheap corsets on dear-lover.com and shiyingsexylingerie.com.
labixiaoxin
Level 1
Level 1

Post by labixiaoxin »

More and more dealers wholesale sexy lingerie from China instead of Thailand because of cheaper price and better quality. And it is not only opportunity but also challenge to the industry. Welcome to find cheap corsets