The Offical CommuniTalk Thread!

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

The Offical CommuniTalk Thread!

Post by Gonic »

Hey guys,

This is the official RadioSEGA Communitalk thread where you can register your interest to be in the next issue and disscuss the latest issue. Feel free to leave constructive criticism here as well! I wont get better without it :) I will use this thread to announce the next member to be on Communitalk however there is some rules (not to many don't worry)

- Have some sort of email i can send the questions to.
- Be active during the time of me interviewing you (Twitter etc) as I will most likely resend you the document with more questions to expand on what you said etc.
- Be polite

I currently dont have a schedule for communitalk due to university. But once i do ill let you know. Thanks for reading and remember, in Communitalk, YOU take the spotlight.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I think the layout of the interview could do with formatting. Maybe have the names of you and whoever you're interviewing in bold? Also could have actual headers. Not just underlined text, but a bigger font, or even a banner image, just to break up the text of the page a bit and separate the question categories!

Would be nice to have a picture of the person being interviewed as well (either a real photo or just an avatar image), and maybe a link to their RadioSEGA profile page.

Just things to make the article itself look nicer :D

I would love to see you interview more RadioSEGA staff, like the DJ's (foreversonic, Tall-Guy etc) and mods, podcast team, etc!
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:I think the layout of the interview could do with formatting. Maybe have the names of you and whoever you're interviewing in bold? Also could have actual headers. Not just underlined text, but a bigger font, or even a banner image, just to break up the text of the page a bit and separate the question categories!

Would be nice to have a picture of the person being interviewed as well (either a real photo or just an avatar image), and maybe a link to their RadioSEGA profile page.

Just things to make the article itself look nicer :D

I would love to see you interview more RadioSEGA staff, like the DJ's (foreversonic, Tall-Guy etc) and mods, podcast team, etc!
Noted. Will put all them changes into the next issue, never thought about using an image of them, that's a great idea! (Only if the text thing im using allows it). I would love to interview the staff as well (excluding myself, unless everyone asks for it) Only if they are up for it mind, or if they volunteer and get picked via random choice.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Actually the text formatting thing is something you could do to edit this first edition. I was going to do it myself as I found the text layout too 'bulky' and confusing to read. However, I saw this thread and thought it would be best if you did it yourself.

As for the picture/avatar, it's a good idea. Also, maybe asking about the person's favourite soundtrack and providing a Youtube link to the track.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Rather than just RS staff, can normal, but more notable, members here and possibly those associated with RadioSEGA?
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Anyone can take part in Communitalk
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

when am i being interviewed then?
Tic Tac, sir?
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

If you want more suggestions on who to pick, write down the names on little slips of paper, dump them into a cap, shake it a bit and blindly pick a name. XD
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I for one can't wait for Quills on Wheels to be interviewed :biggrin:
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

mtwinny wrote:If you want more suggestions on who to pick, write down the names on little slips of paper, dump them into a cap, shake it a bit and blindly pick a name. XD
This is what i intend to do. However, you have to say you want to be interviewed. :P

Edit: Updated the article. Tried changing the size of the font using html, but it just ruined the layout sadly :(