The North Korean Situation

What it says on the tin...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

The North Korean Situation

Post by Kaito-kun »

Because we're all grown-ups who care about grown up things like an unhappy North Korean bloke threatening to kick off World War 3 I'm surprised there hasn't already been a discussion about this.

Thoughts?

Personally, I don't see the North really kicking anything off. No-one really wants a fight to kick off. Kim Jong-Un is just running his mouth and propaganda machine in an attempt to consolidate his power in the north. Because let's face it, he's a 29 year old rich kid who was brought into the job at the last minute because his big brother was caught trying to sneak into Disneyland.
Jeeble
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Jeeble »

You're not gonna get thoughts, you're just gonna get memes :3
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

If North Korea thinks of doing anything, the they just might not get very for in succeeding, know the opposition.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

The opposition is irrelevant. If they launch a nuclear missile it will destroy a large area and kill many people. They can lose the war later but the damage itself will be done. :-/
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

KC wrote:The opposition is irrelevant. If they launch a nuclear missile it will destroy a large area and kill many people. They can lose the war later but the damage itself will be done. :-/
This. I wish more people would consider this in all the lousy memes and gifs I've seen on the subject.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

I don't think China wants to get their hands dirty because of North Korea's incompetence. Even if missiles are fired, I'm pretty sure people KNOWS they should focus on the N.Korean government and not the whole country. Defenseless people slaughtered is not the intention I hope.

Even then, N.Korea may not even last as long, as long as they react first. U.S and its allies can't be that stupid to be roped into counter-fire.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I'm hoping that its just all talk from N.Korea and nothing else. Hate to see what would happen if they carried out the threats :S
Jeeble
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Jeeble »

kaito-kun wrote:this. I wish more people would consider this in all the lousy memes and gifs i've seen on the subject.
this is the internet, that is not what we do here!
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Gonic wrote:I'm hoping that its just all talk from N.Korea and nothing else. Hate to see what would happen if they carried out the threats :S
That is what a majority of people is hoping. Last thing we would want is the West getting into first fire, then China getting involved...oh boy.
Jeeble wrote:this is the internet, that is not what we do here!
Yes, but that's not a good excuse when Kaito-Kun is being serious..
Jeeble
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Jeeble »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Yes, but that's not a good excuse when Kaito-Kun is being serious..
You're right,to be honest when I first heard that war may start again I was like oh crap! Then Kim became the laughing stock of the internet and I completely forgot about the attack. My town could be bombed right now. This is now serious (NOT SRS) business.