Playstation 4

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

^ That's a lot of hate for systems and games you haven't even played yet.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Kaito-kun wrote:^ That's a lot of hate for systems and games you haven't even played yet.
Not hate. I even said every console will have something that makes it stands out over time.

The problem is I just don't care at the moment, they're doing a terrible job convincing me why I should care. Sony nor Microsoft (at the moment) showed anything to make me give a damn. Im sure a year or two down the road they might have something worth bringing to the table that might make me care. I don't care about specs, i dont care about "sharing", I don't care about a social media or apps etc. etc. Show me gameS that shows me why your console is worth buying. Show me something that's actually new and original.

Hopefully they take advantage of E3 and show good stuff since they got the console debut out of the way. (doubt Microsoft will) The closest thing that has gotten my interest is some future WiiU titles like Wonderful101 and Pikmin 3 but even those is not enough for me to jump on Nintendos team. Course remembering back when the PS3 and 360 came out it took awhile for some good stuff to actually come out so i'll wait till then which will probably be in late 2014,2015 or even 2016.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Wait, now you want something original? Before you said call me when the next bioshock is announced!!
Tic Tac, sir?
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I've found its very hard now days to make anything original because a lot of stuff has been done already on the market. Best thing they can do is just improve on the already existing game.
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

If Sony kept their slim designs, it would make for interesting extra attachments. But what does Sony have up their sleeve? I wonder
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

http://venturebeat.com/2013/05/30/sony- ... or-gamers/
“For us, it’s all about the gamers.”
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

As it should be.
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

Have ordered the machine although there have not been any games that have been overly impressive.
But I'm really looking forward to see what Naught Dog and Santa Monica Studios can come up with.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

TF73 wrote:Have ordered the machine although there have not been any games that have been overly impressive.
But I'm really looking forward to see what Naught Dog and Santa Monica Studios can come up with.
In the case of Naughty Dog, expect something great as usual.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Jon the VGNerd

Post by Jon the VGNerd »

To be honest, I'll just look forward for the PS4 since it allows me to do livestreams while gaming, and the same goes for Gran Turismo 6, even though it'll be out for the PS3 in December. :)