Summer of Sonic 2013

Post here about events relating to SEGA.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Summer of Sonic 2013

Post by Twinny »

Kinda weird how I'm starting this thread about it even thought I won't be going, but hey no one else is. lol

ANYWAY, we finally know about The Summer of Sonic 2013 (and to an extent Sonic Boom but there's not many Americans here so yeah), both the and place.

SoS 13's location this time will be at Westminster Central Hall on August 3rd. No start time yet but that'll be know in the coming weeks, along with guests and the schedule. Plus there's a theme this time around: involving Metal Sonic and Badniks.

So yeah, I'll just leave it you guys over there to decide on meetups and whatnot.

Here's the link to the event's page.

(Not sure if a Sonic Boom 13 thread should be made)
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

FastFeet
Level 8
Level 8

Post by FastFeet »

Oh yeah it's back baby! I can't wait, just as well because there isn't long to go until the day. I'm very busy staffing the event each year BUT I will have some tasty Summer of Sonic footage NO ONE has ever seen. So If you're not able to make it this year that's one of many ways you will be able to enjoy Summer of Sonic-ness.

This year I have some interesting plans for filming so can't wait to try that out (still in testing phases). So if you're going come and say hello :D I love meeting all the regulars and new people each year at the event, my favourite part is simply the fact we have Sonic the Hedgehog music playing nice and loud during the day mixed by RadioSEGA DJ's and others from SEGASonic:Radio - nothing beats it.
FastFeet's Mix ~ Coming Soon...
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

We also have word The Sonic Show will have video streaming again this year. That's good.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

I'm planning on attending this year. So, there should be plenty of RadioSEGA lurkers at the event.
I'm also thinking of a nice little way of sharing the action with the guys not at SoS. I'll let you all know closer to the date and when I actually have my ticket! :P
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

I'll be in Central London on that date, but for other reasons :biggrin:
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

KC wrote:I'm planning on attending this year. So, there should be plenty of RadioSEGA lurkers at the event.
I'm also thinking of a nice little way of sharing the action with the guys not at SoS. I'll let you all know closer to the date and when I actually have my ticket! :P
A HNADSOME alternative? Oh my~

Hope the weather's good come August 3rd. Not that hot yet also not humid enough to cause thunderstorms.

Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

I don't plan on going.

If I did go then there would be a photo on the internet the next day featuring myself and the caption "I had fun one. It was awful."
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

A few sites are being "hacked" by supposedly Metal Sonic and co. The Sonic Show's SoS live stream page been infected, Sonic Wrecks has undergone a change and The Sonic Stadium and Sonic Paradox are next in the "takeover"

They are really making this year's quite interesting with having a theme this time around.

Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Prob cause the first guest announcements weren't all that intersting...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gonic wrote:Prob cause the first guest announcements weren't all that intersting...
There are guests?