Which Sonic game do you miss the most?

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Sound Reaper
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Sound Reaper »

Maria-Robotnik wrote:Oh, so this is about games you used to own, but don't anymore? I get it now. xD
I actually just bought a MegaDrive recently, because I missed pretty much all the old games. Especially S3&K!
Heh, I'm about to purchase a plug-and-play variation of the MegaDrive for that very reason. It has all the Genesis Sonic games and much more. Other than the classics, I miss having Sonic Gems Collection for sure. (Oh wait)
I wasn't going to return until I had something worthwhile to share sooooo....Image
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

I actually miss the Saturn version of Sonic 3D. Purely for the music and the way it looked.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

SonicFan
Level 6
Level 6

Post by SonicFan »

I miss Sonic Adventure the most because that is the game that brought me into the Sonic franchise. I was about 5 at the time. If I wasn't brought SA during my birthday, I possibly wouldn't be the Sonic fan I am today.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

SonicFan wrote:I miss Sonic Adventure the most because that is the game that brought me into the Sonic franchise. I was about 5 at the time. If I wasn't brought SA during my birthday, I possibly wouldn't be the Sonic fan I am today.
High five!
kamifox1
Level 2
Level 2

Post by kamifox1 »

I'd definitely say the Sonic Adventure series. I mean, sure, I can still play them but I really want a new game in the series, with everything they had including a new Chao garden (a proper one, not that sorry excuse for one they put into Sonic Chronicles) just updated graphics and a new story. I'd especially love a new story that's similar to SA2s, in the way it was darker and generally much better than SA1s
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I'll never understand why people want another Sonic Adventure. They were goo but SA2 was very meh. The only stages i liked from SA2 ere sonic and shadows. Rogue and Knuckles were abousuetly awful and the mech shooting stages were just meh. These seem to be common compliant of SA2 as well.
nightmare32s
Level 1
Level 1

Post by nightmare32s »

Quills on Wheels wrote:This. So much this.

---------------

But no seriously, I guess a sonic game I actually MISS and want to play would be Sonic Battle. I never owned the game and I was always interested in it since it introduced Gmerl and reintroduced Gamma. I wanted to play it really badly and a few years ago played it a bit on a GBA emulator.

But then after a few levels I felt bad for playing a SONIC game on an emulator (yeah I don't know...) and decided to delete it in hopes of playing the actual game on my DS some day when I find the cartridge for it. No luck for now but maybe some day.
Thank you everybody for the answers :) Have you started playing the game you miss? I still haven't done it, but I'm going to do it as soon as I can. I'd also like to play Sonic Battle, as Quills said, but I don't own the game and don't like very much playing Sonic on emulators (yeah, I agree with you!). Well, I have no choice: gotta play it on an emulator. That's so sad :/
What can I say...Er...I love Sonic and I am Italian XD?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gonic wrote:I'll never understand why people want another Sonic Adventure.
Because Sonic fans like to live in the past?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

it's not like sonic adventure has gone, its toxic design has found ways to seep into and poison everything after it.