Which Sonic game do you miss the most?

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
nightmare32s
Level 1
Level 1

Which Sonic game do you miss the most?

Post by nightmare32s »

Hi there! How are you going guys? I gotta remind you I'm not English, so I could make some mistakes while writing ^^! Well, today I'm here just to ask you: which Sonic game do you miss the most?
My favourite one is Sonic Heroes, but I miss Sonic Adventure in this period. What about you? And why do you miss that game?
Let me know if I made some mistakes or if I accidentally broke the rules of the forum, please!
Thank you very much,
have a nice weekend,
Sergio!
What can I say...Er...I love Sonic and I am Italian XD?
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Sonic 2 on the Master System. Haven't laid eyes on it since about 1993 and it was one of the first games where I got the hang of it and could beat some of the levels instead of flailing around, completely clueless. Me, my bro and mate from do the road played it after school for a few months, desperately trying to get further each day and clock another boss. I'd be excited in class just thinking about getting the chance to play it.
Tic Tac, sir?
Maria-Robotnik
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Maria-Robotnik »

Any game with more than 1 playable character, including more serious ones like Shadow, Knuckles and Rouge... and an interesting storline, for that matter. Sonic Adventure 2 is my favorite to this day, followed by Shadow the Hedgehog (story was alright, lack of playable characters was a shame, but loved the multiple ending thing!)
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Killer French Bread wrote:Sonic 2 on the Master System. Haven't laid eyes on it since about 1993 and it was one of the first games where I got the hang of it and could beat some of the levels instead of flailing around, completely clueless. Me, my bro and mate from do the road played it after school for a few months, desperately trying to get further each day and clock another boss. I'd be excited in class just thinking about getting the chance to play it.
I think you've picked the best out of the bunch there, KFB. The furthest I ever got was the boss of Green Hill Zone. (Zone 4)

I might dig out the old Master System at some point and give it another go.
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

Don't really miss any of the Sonic games. But the first Sonic on MD is the game I have most found memories of as it was my first MD game.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I don't see how you can miss any sonic game. SEGA rerelease all them every other month.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Reknoc wrote:I don't see how you can miss any sonic game. SEGA rerelease all them every other month.
This. So much this.

---------------

But no seriously, I guess a sonic game I actually MISS and want to play would be Sonic Battle. I never owned the game and I was always interested in it since it introduced Gmerl and reintroduced Gamma. I wanted to play it really badly and a few years ago played it a bit on a GBA emulator.

But then after a few levels I felt bad for playing a SONIC game on an emulator (yeah I don't know...) and decided to delete it in hopes of playing the actual game on my DS some day when I find the cartridge for it. No luck for now but maybe some day.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Hmm...well I had had to choose one it would PROBABLY be Sonic Advance 3, for the young child nostalgia I had playing it.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

All my nostalgia belongs to Sonic Adventure DX.

Of course, I've played that game over 10 times now and I still miss it.... so I'd say I'm obsessed with it lol.
Maria-Robotnik
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Maria-Robotnik »

Oh, so this is about games you used to own, but don't anymore? I get it now. xD
I actually just bought a MegaDrive recently, because I missed pretty much all the old games. Especially S3&K!