do you think piracy is ok or not ok

What it says on the tin...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Dr Shaneman wrote: I used to pirate everything, though Kaito drilled morals into me so now I buy everything instead.
Oh my word! D-Did...Did I have a positive influence on another human being?!
metalgamer
Level 8
Level 8

Post by metalgamer »

I honestly hate pirating, it's something I cannot understand why people with plenty of money doing it, most of their excuses is "Because I can, it's there". That does not justify, but I can't seem to convince some people. I live in the UK, I am not in the same more difficult circumstances as Aziz here. I don't even use Youtube Converter, the only reason I would ever pirate something is if it was impossible to get it any other way.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Kaito-kun wrote:Oh my word! D-Did...Did I have a positive influence on another human being?!
I told you this before though.
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

I used to stream/download everything when I was younger. I feel that now there are services like Netflix and Bandcamp I really have no need to. I was watching a show on TV the other day and was actually surprised to see a ad break. You can have my £6 a month just don't interrupt my 3 hour binge with some product placement!
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
p_nut_uk
Level 5
Level 5

Post by p_nut_uk »

I buy everything now days, as mentioned in a previous post, I can't be bothered with all the viruses etc. Plus it's wrong anyway.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I try to buy what I can, though piracy does happen every once in a while...
Starlight
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Starlight »

I personally think "Emulation" is a good thing.

The only reason I can see a benefit in pirating is when you can play an Ultra Rare game and see whether it's worth the price or not.

I also heard that most pirates buy the movie/game after they've "demoed" it.

Personally for me, I like my experiences on a physical front, so if I ever do "emulate" something, it's for demo purposes only...however, not everyone is made of money, so taking a punt on Collectors Editions is risky without actually demoing games.
labixiaoxin
Level 1
Level 1

Post by labixiaoxin »

When the international trading model changes into small business sale, wholesale corsets are very popular and easy no matter on Europe or America. And most ladies like to match the fashion corset with wholesale stockings to build up slender shape.
KnuxyTheEchidna
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KnuxyTheEchidna »

How about when you buy a game or movie and it breaks should U have to buy another noooooooooo. That should be allowed to be honest. But what about fanhacks this count here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQNaroK ... e=youtu.be

Im back fools! Die! Evil cream has returned!

https://wolfduckshirtsandgames.wordpress.com/

Support the new game

epic mickey has one truth to gaming:

eggman: thanks to the judicial system I am eggman brown ah heart failure
Cream- im an evil flying bunny
amy- totally sold my soul to get sonic but satan tricks me in 06 then i get replaced with sakura from naruto's transformation jutsu yep heck
Sergadra
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Sergadra »

Hm i ask me a thing i am able via plugins to put Youtube links into my Mediaplayer. I just get the Stream from the internet so i don't think i am doing piracy is that true or wrong? I say it is an internet stream to my PC no illegal sites no downloads only links that are loaded in foobar/vlc instead of youtube.