What were these old games called?

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
vanessa78
Level 1
Level 1

What were these old games called?

Post by vanessa78 »

It was a simple maze game where a man runs around a maze ( graphics bit like pacman) but he gets chased by zombies and go's arrrrgh when caught it was so funny the game was played like a birds eye view way only. Think it was a demo i played at the time but been trying to find it since! Also am looking for the game where the creature says who opened a can of whoop- as.... Thanks in advance
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Sorry! None of these ring any bells. Can you be a little bit more specific?
vanessa78
Level 1
Level 1

Post by vanessa78 »

KC wrote:Sorry! None of these ring any bells. Can you be a little bit more specific?
The maze game was a simple game just the man running round getting chased by zombies that kind of walked slow then when he got caught u just went to the next level which was kind of the same as previous level. This game was out on a demo around the time i played gex and bug. Thanks
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

vanessa78 wrote:The maze game was a simple game just the man running round getting chased by zombies that kind of walked slow then when he got caught u just went to the next level which was kind of the same as previous level. This game was out on a demo around the time i played gex and bug. Thanks
The only Gex I know of is Gex from the Gex series of videogames.

(I just now had to Wikipedia the name)
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Do you at least know what platform it was on?
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

vanessa78 wrote:The maze game was a simple game just the man running round getting chased by zombies that kind of walked slow then when he got caught u just went to the next level which was kind of the same as previous level. This game was out on a demo around the time i played gex and bug. Thanks
Try asking Reddit
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Gex was the character who said 'open a can of whoop ass'. Only isometric maze game I can think of on the saturn is gridrunner.
Tic Tac, sir?
metalgamer
Level 8
Level 8

Post by metalgamer »

Does this person mean "Zombies ate my neighbours"?
luciano
Level 1
Level 1

Post by luciano »

The game starts when some wizard jump out of portal... It's 2d...He's wearing purple or blue outfit i'm not sure...the wizard fires purple fireball from his hands...along the way(grass and nice weather) you see some monster(probably zombie),then you get in house where are some of them....killing them you are entering dungeon...I can't remember more i used to play when i was 5 years old... I'm looking for this game about few months and i'm going crazy!!!
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Sounds vaguely like Mr Bones.
Tic Tac, sir?