Name your favorite youtubers or internet personalities!

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Skyrim is the pinnacle of game grumps honestly. I rolled my eyes when I saw they started Skyrim but I watched it anyway and I wasn't prepared for how amazing it would be.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Speaking of Game Grumps, I've recently been a fan of JonTron's work.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:Skyrim is the pinnacle of game grumps honestly. I rolled my eyes when I saw they started Skyrim but I watched it anyway and I wasn't prepared for how amazing it would be.
Only ever watched the Sengoku Basara episode of Game Grumps. Seems like a fun series on the whole though. They earned my respect for knowing who T.M.Revolution is.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

This is probably going to be no surprise to anyone but at the very top of my list is Keith Merrow. He is the one who made me want to pick up a 7 string guitar. He's now making an album with Jeff Loomis of Nevermore and I am super excited :D

I also really dig Cover Killer Nation for his excellent taste and album reviews. I don't always agree with him but if everyone had the same opinion on a certain band or album that'd be boring. Very intelligent and standup guy.

Lastly, of course I've always really enjoyed everything Doug Walker does.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Damn, already prempted my post!

Nice to see you back :D
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Figured I'd drop in :P

Can't believe I forgot this guy also. Check out Rob Lundgren. The amount of talent this guy has is mindblowing. Hopefully someday I can have him collaborate with me before he gets too popular XD Absolutely amazing singer.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
TheAzureGuy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by TheAzureGuy »

Well, many of the Youtubers I watch have already been mentioned, but one group that hasn't been brought up yet is Vinesauce, a group of people that play games (amazing, right?), but a lot of the stuff they play is obscure, random and...just hilarious. From bizarre fan games made on the internet, to corrupting game files of classic titles like Zelda, to give us some bizarre outcomes. Couple this with hilarious commentary and social interaction, via livestreaming, and you've got the perfect recipe for entertainment.

Youtube Page
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Joshscorcher (TheFireyJoker): If your a fan of Top Ten lists then this guy is worth a look. He always has some unique list up and while at first he did rip off Doug Walker, as the years have gone by hes gotten his own style and is very funny.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Anyone seen Caddicarus? He doesn't seem too bad.

He does some reviews I guess with some top 10s. They kinda remind me to John Tron's shows but eh.
IllusDark8
Level 2
Level 2

Post by IllusDark8 »

I really enjoy MatPat and GaijinGoomba from Game Theory!
I also enjoy JonTron, Markiplier and PeanutButterGamer
Some Podcasts I Do:
ImageImage
Other Shows Include:
Game Freaks LiVE | The Illusion
3DS Friend Code - 0602-6399-0321