Name your favorite youtubers or internet personalities!

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Name your favorite youtubers or internet personalities!

Post by Gonic »

Most of us have that one internet personality whose opinion we respect. Whenever its down to their personality, comedic skills or something simple like their honesty in videos. So I thought we should share each others fave youtubers with one another. Here are a few of mine:

Nerd3: A British youtuber. Videos are hilarious and his 101 vidoes are quite informative aswell. I've noticed I share a lot of the same opinions to Nerd3 as well.
ProJared: Use to work for screwattack before he got fired for spending to much time on his youtube channel. This was probably one of Screwattack stupidest mistakes. His contene is very funny and his one minute reviews are very informative and make for a quick and easy watch. I also suggest watching his Nuzlocke series.
Doug Walker: Very passionate at what he does and it shows. Its hard to explain how great his content is. He's very insightful as well as being funny and a joy to watch.
AngryJoe: Another passionate reviewer, currently going through a ton of problems with youtubes content ID bullshit.
ThatOneVideoGamer: His review show is quite unique, he finishes a game 100% and than rates it on if its worth finishing for everything. He also does another show called 'defend it' where he defends a game from all the bad press it gets from fans. Such as Resident evil 5 and Metroid other M

Hope you guys enjoy them as much as i do! Now share some of your favorites!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Ah yes. I like ThatOneVideoGamer too. His videos are quite enjoyable I must say. Well I do have a few really.

PewDiePie:
Well I'm sure there's not a single person who doesn't know PewDiePie, the most subscribed Youtuber. He does playthroughs and sometimes other stuff but again, nothing that I need to explain again. I guess I really like him because he's generally cool. Yes he's very cheesy and an idiot at times but his videos always seem to make me laugh or at least grin. He seems to have a lot of dedication for his fans and in a way, seems like an icon to me. After all, HE DOES get paid for simply staying at home playing videogames. That is like a gamer's dream job really.

The Game Theorists:
The Game Theorists is a channel made by three different people who do different things. Matthew Patrick (also known as MatPat) who does Game Theory, Gaijin Goomba who does Game Exchange and some other bloke who I don't really care about. However, MatPat really just takes over the entire channel for me. I don't care as much about Game Exchange or that other guy's videos as much as I care for Game Theory. In every video, Mat goes through a subject in videogames and looks at it at a scientific standpoints. Somewhat like Vsauce. He also throws in quite a bit of humour and makes every video enjoyable. I'm afraid not a lot of people know him which is a shame considering he puts a lot of effort into his videos.

GRArkada / Gigguk :
Now these two are two different people but I'm putting them together because they both do the same thing. Review Anime. Now from all the people I've seen, these two are the best in reviewing anime. They do a very well job in analysing their anime and doing good reviews in general, plus good video editing and the occasional humour. I do prefer Gigguk as he does much more humorous reviews, though GRArkada's are much longer and more professional.

That's my top 3. I do have some other ones but that's for another day. :)
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Probably only Matt Lees previously of videogamer.com and the GiantBomb crew

Most youtube personalities are so unbearably awful that youtube's overzealous copyright infringement bot would be doing us all a favour by shutting them down, especially if it was pewdiepie or DSP
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:Probably only Matt Lees previously of videogamer.com and the GiantBomb crew
Ah, you beat me to it! I do enjoy his work.

Nyanners has made me chuckle a couple of times too. (POMF POMF POMF) I won't link to her stuff though; it can be a bit...Y'know.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Interesting how I only know one or two of the aforementioned guys... Does that make me not hip? :P
I don't really care for YouTube 'celebrities'. I watch the odd Let's Play or review though, from time to time. But I do it because of the game, not because of the person who reviews/plays the game.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

CriTiKal. I find his humor for his videos entertaining while also making the games he plays funnier. He also tends to play some of most niche games he can get his hands on.

I have others but I'm not bothered to post the rest right now.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

A few guys I actively follow

Nerd3 - Love him for the simulator videos, it's fun seeing him squirm at their badness.

Ashens - Tat! Video game tat! Household tat! He reviews them, he's English and from Norwich!!

Number1boss/AlkanRS - Probably the only Runescape Youtuber who I enjoy as the rest have quit.

Runeshark/Runeshark Minecraft - Retired RS Youtubers who quit as they no longer loved the game, continue to upload Minecraft survival to their other channel although there has been nothing the past month :(

Oney - He makes teh funny cartoons huehuehue.

Yogscast Sips/Sjin - Pair of magnificent bastards.

_________

Few honourable mentions to Jacksfilms, AVGN and Captain Sparkles. Sparkles is one i watch a lot of but lots of Minecraft Hunger Games does get a bit boring
SEGANut
Level 3
Level 3

Post by SEGANut »

The Lyosacks (http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLyosacks) - This may be cheating because I do the voice of one of the main characters, but still. I have fun doing this show with people from all around the world. The animation may not be too impressive, but the storylines are what seal the deal for me. Always leaving you wanting more with every little after-episode cliffhanger or clue, The Lyosacks is a great series. I'd check it out. And in case you're wondering, the character I voice is called Vince Ackerman.

The Angry Video Game Nerd - You gotta give props to a man whose been making films since he was a kid. James Rolfe may be one of my favorite Independent Filmmakers, and now that The Angry Video Game Nerd is a decade old and a movie on the way, well...It's gonna be one hell of a ride from hereon in...Not that it wasn't before, though! This foulmouthed nerd has trashed, smacked, drilled, and even laid waste on all those frustrating, ungodly abominations that tormented our youth, and that's just a day in the life of one of the web's most iconic video game reviewers.

Taco-Man - Ebolaworld makes a lot of weird crap, but none more weirder than a talking taco who looks moreso like a banana. Whether he's playing through random video games or doing a second-rate Captain N series, Taco-Man has every right to be Ebolaworld's mascot. Sam T. Nelson does a great job bringing this character to life, lampooning politics, gaming culture, and even himself! And while many fanboys call him a wannabe AVGN, to that I can at least say Taco-Man did one thing that The Nerd didn't do until just a few weeks ago: PLAY THOSE ACCURSED BUBSY GAMES.

Homestar Runner Dot Com - The Holy Grail of Internet Cartoons. Need I say more? Other than the fact that the website's hiatus has been long overdue for some new crazy crap for us to see?!
"ARGH, you f***ing Processing, stop being so BLAST!!" - The Angry Video Game Nerd
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I like this guy who basically decided all modern physics is shit, and came up with his own theory about how everything is made up of ropes:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5kqQK ... 3WtLhHN5yw

Naturally he is a complete eccentric who looks like he uses the Donald Trump second hand wig-bank. But whatever, these things keep me interested in life.
Tic Tac, sir?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Count me in for Ashens. His videos have a good sense of humor and are generally enjoyable. One of the few (or couple, I forget) European channels I watch because I get the humor.