Name your favorite youtubers or internet personalities!

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

I'm starting to enjoy VenturianTale for their Gmod vids, plus TeemingTubbyEmu, SmackTalks and CMPuls3 for their WWE ones.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

My favorite YouTuber has to be Olan Rogers. He is just too friggin funny XD
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

I like to mention that I've been following Somecallmejohnny's stuff on Youtube lately, and I really like his style he puts to his videos. Him and Caddicarus, The Easter Egg Hunter and JWittz, although those two I been following for a couple years already anyway.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

TheChaosBlue wrote:I like to mention that I've been following Somecallmejohnny's stuff on Youtube lately, and I really like his style he puts to his videos. Him and Caddicarus, The Easter Egg Hunter and JWittz, although those two I been following for a couple years already anyway.
Yeah Somecallmejohny's a great dude. Been a fan of him for years. Caddicarus is also a pretty amusing dude.
Brutalmoose is also a pretty cool game reviewer.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

TheDiamondMinecart and PopularMMOs for their Minecraft videos, tho usually I watch the latter for his mod ones.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Gum
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Gum »

I'm fond of Olan Rogers, too. His storytelling is just so engaging and hilarious. His videos 'The Comeback Kid' and 'Clues Stained In Ink' both had me crying.

I also like The Gaming Lemon for the energy he brings to his videos, and Cr1TiKaL for his colourful dictionary and humour.
Achievement hunter gives nice variation, and the conversation and joking around is usually good fun. Same goes for Game Grumps. Vinesauce and Nerd³ are other favourites of mine, and Markiplier's pretty comical. c:
May possibly be a magical girl
https://twitter.com/SentientToast

JoannaSakura
Level 1
Level 1

Post by JoannaSakura »

My favourite YouTubers are 3 music artists called None Like Joshua, Boyinaband and Veela. The best song from None Like Joshua and Boyinaband is the Sonic the Hedgehog Rap Remix. And from all of them - the FFVII dubstep track: Aerith's Theme.
Ravsieg
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Ravsieg »

GameGrumps; I love the randomness and the sense of humor. Besides over 10 years ago I was already reciting Metal Gear Awesome from the first to the last line, when I found out it had been from the same guy I just had to approve.

World of Longplays; Whenever I want to, simply, know what the game is like going through.

whoisthisgit;
Always very informative and doesn't usually override the game's sound. It's a huge joy watching all his playlists.

Veronica Sixtos (of The Reel Rejects); Because.
Vonluxembourg
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Vonluxembourg »

N_Squared : This really awesome couple of Nintendo gamers who stream on twitch, great stuff.

Chadtronic : Makes me laugh really hard!
Markiegee50X
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Markiegee50X »

My favorite YouTubers are Chuggaaconroy (Pokèmon, Sonic and etc.), ClementJ64, Markiplier, SkyDoesMinecraft plus his other channels, SMG4 (Mario 64 Bloopers), MunchingOrange, PeanutButterGamer, SpaceHamster, Caddicarus, Vinesauce & Joel, JonTron, Pewdiepie and Yuriofwind plus others that I can't mention.
Markiegee50X Network (RadioSEGA fan since 2011) 🎮🙂🍧