Name your favorite youtubers or internet personalities!

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Quills on Wheels wrote:Jim Sterling anyone?
Thank God for him.

Simon Miller of The Miller Report (and by extension the rest of the Videogamer.com crew) get a chuckle from me.

The Outside Xbox team are bearable as well.
Key
Level 3
Level 3
Preferred pronouns: he/she/they

Post by Key »

I have sooo many subscriptions on YouTube, mostly Let's Players. To name a few: Markiplier, CaptainSparklez, Jacksepticeye, Sethbling, Nostalgia Critic (via Channel Awesome), Angry Video Game Nerd, Aurelyian, Element Animation, Glove and Boots, Game Grumps (laughed myself sick at their Sonic Adventure DX play-through last night), Good Mythical Morning, Foamy the Squirrel (iLL WiLL PrEss), Lowcarbcomedy, Mental Floss, Ninja Sex Party, the various Danger Dolan channels (so clickbaity, but they make me laugh), Honest Trailers (Screen Junkies), Slamacow, Simon's Cat (so freaking adorable and relatable and hysterical)... oh, and The Hillywood Show (they do AMAZING fan music videos on various properties; if you go look at my profile photo, the hat I'm wearing is a reference to their Supernatural parody)!

...Yeah... I have chronic fatigue syndrome and chronic pain, so a loooot of my time involves laying in bed, watching YouTube on my phone while doing other stuff on my tablet. Just like I am, now!! :P

(Hooray, first post in nearly five years!)
Haalyle
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Haalyle »

SGBlikestoplay, Vinesauce Joel, SomeOrdinaryGamers, DashieGames and retsupurae are the ones I commonly watch these days. Sometimes I watch Vash12349, but I used to watch him more quite a few years ago.
eddiegraycatt
Level 1
Level 1
Preferred pronouns: he him

Post by eddiegraycatt »

on youtube taylor davis michelle heafy insane in the rain orca mind lindsey stirling on twitch mamikopiano jxzzcxt melissa lamm chelsea burns