Video Games Live UK!!! 1st & 2nd of November 2014

Post here about events relating to SEGA.
Ace_Croft
Level 9
Level 9

Video Games Live UK!!! 1st & 2nd of November 2014

Post by Ace_Croft »

Video Games Live will be returning to the UK appearing at the Manchester O2 Apollo on the 1st of November then at London's Apollo Hammersmith the following day.

I'm seriously excited for this because I really wanted to go VGM Live when it was in London but coming to Manchester now ? SO MUCH CLOSER XD

Anyone else going to the Manchester/London Show ?
Attachments
kK0wSBU.jpg
Come follow my ramblings on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/Ace_Croft
p_nut_uk
Level 5
Level 5

Post by p_nut_uk »

Totally going to the London one! Never been to one before but been waiting a while for it to come around
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

So glad it's coming back here - enjoyed it when it came to London in '06, and I'll be happy again to go this year to the Manchester performance. I'll definitely get a couple of tickets when the box offices open :D
SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

A group of us are going to the London show. I've just noticed that there is a Guitar Hero competition - must practice harder for that! Came second when they did it last time!!!

I'm hoping to organise a RadioSEGA meetup on the same day. Need to work out plans for that, so watch this space!!
Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.
Retrix
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Retrix »

VGL is doing a European tour and London, Manchester and Paris are the first confirmed venues. I have decided to hold off buying any tickets yet as they have indicated a couple of times on Facebook that they are trying to include Scotland again on this tour (as it was in 2008).
I only hope these plans don't fall through after London/Manchester already sells out!

They also invite suggestions for their setlist, on a Facebook event page for each of their gigs. Especially if there's a RadioSEGA crowd going – you know what to do!
There was an echidna from Vegas
Whose hairstyle was totally outrageous
When asked by the cops
Why the dreadlocks
He told them the idea was Sega's

​— The Typing of the Dead
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

foreversonic wrote:I've just noticed that there is a Guitar Hero competition - must practice harder for that!
Guitar Hero competition...? Did my time machine work?! IS IT 2009 AGAIN?!

VGL is a pretty cool concept, I remember catching one of the shows on the telly once and enjoying it, but I don't think it would be worth the trip for me. You guys have fun though!
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I snagged tickets for me and Mena to go :D

We'll, naturally, be going to the London date.
Retrix
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Retrix »

I will be at the London concert (Sun 2 Nov).
foreversonic wrote:I'm hoping to organise a RadioSEGA meetup on the same day. Need to work out plans for that, so watch this space!!
Whether by accident or design, there will be a Sonic London meet on the same day as the London VGL concert, so it might make sense if we go there.
This is at the Coronet pub, Holloway Road. The Piccadilly Underground line goes directly between there and Hammersmith where VGL is held.
There was an echidna from Vegas
Whose hairstyle was totally outrageous
When asked by the cops
Why the dreadlocks
He told them the idea was Sega's

​— The Typing of the Dead