GLiTCH

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Yep, I am afraid that my run on the show has cancelled, for the reasons stated in the RS tweets last week.

It was a lot of fun to do, but at the end of the day the truth is that I felt I would've had more time to prepare the show than I actually ended up having. I also don't think that I was as good a DJ as I was during the run of Saturday Night SEGA. Might have something to do with the manner in which I left the ownership of RadioSEGA, but I certainly feel as though my better years are behind me.

Still, I needed to know. There are better shows on RadioSEGA now, with better DJs fronting them, and I needed to know if I deserved to stand alongside them. I know now that I can't, and I'm happy to step aside to let them take RadioSEGA forwards.
Opus Science
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Opus Science »

Understandable, but I for one loved your Sunday evening spot mate. I hope it can continue in the same vein under a new DJ. It was a fairly modest run of shows, but thanks nonetheless. Really enjoyed them.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Since Gavvie said he was fine with having someone else take on GLiTCH, and judging by the reaction of the listeners, I'll be looking into getting a new host for this. Personally, I think both the concept and presentation were really good, but it's all about having fun. If it's not as fun as it used to be for him, I understand Gavvie's decision. Hopefully, we'll find someone new to bring back the show.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

KC wrote:Since Gavvie said he was fine with having someone else take on GLiTCH, and judging by the reaction of the listeners, I'll be looking into getting a new host for this. Personally, I think both the concept and presentation were really good, but it's all about having fun. If it's not as fun as it used to be for him, I understand Gavvie's decision. Hopefully, we'll find someone new to bring back the show.
Yeah! Though the hour-long nature of the show should still be the norm whoever is willing to host the show.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010