GLiTCH

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Also voted for it to continue past the trial run, and while the one-hour does seem like a better option (as TCB mentioned), I feel like 2 hours would be as much fun :D
I live here now!
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

This thing's a trial? I thought it was already permanent! Maybe I should check out one of the shows...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

I'd like this to become a regular show too and I gotta agree with my bro on keeping it a hour-long show, makes the basis of the show more enjoyable and the special episodes can be two hour long.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Kaito-kun wrote:This thing's a trial? I thought it was already permanent! Maybe I should check out one of the shows...
As I don't keep a track on listener numbers, nor do I check the podcast downloads regularly, I actually have no idea how many people are tuned in live, or if they even enjoy it. I also didn't want to presume success off the back of Saturday Night SEGA, and wanted GLiTCH to stand on its own merits.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Also voted for the show to keep its current format. Feel the 1-hour format is the best for this concept. Although, the occasional 2-hour special sounds nice.
Opus Science
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Opus Science »

I highly doubt the scrap-it vote will actually win, but speaking hypothetically:

What happens if the scrap-it vote wins, but the sum of the 1-hour and 2-hour votes outnumber the scrap it vote? Can we just keep it a one hour show as it is now? Or run another vote between the 1 hour and 2 hour?
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Read Gav's tweets on the RS Twitter. Apparently the show is no more, at least this host's run of it. Shame that you can't continue on; the reasons why are understandable to why you have to pull the plug on it.

Hopefully someone else can take the reigns and continue the concept, cuz I think it's a very good one.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Ah, so the show's been cancelled. Well darn.

The concept's still good though, so maybe someone else can fill in (if we even have people open to it that is).
Opus Science
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Opus Science »

This is a great shame. It was a lovely way to round off a Sunday evening. Hopefully, someone else will pick it up in time. The concept is great. Two Thirds of OSC are huge fans of it (the other third doesn't really listen to any RadioSEGA stuff I'm afraid to say, even when our music is being played :huh: , the miserable git!)