The Unified "Sonic Boom" thread.

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gonic wrote:With Booms release on the Wii U, it left a sour taste in my mouth. Did they not learn from Sonic'06?
SEGA? Learn...?
Gonic wrote:So I've been avoiding the Boom universe like the plague because of it. I guess that's an unfair thing to do, but yeah.
I've heard the game was awful.

...Then again, the last good Sonic game was released 5 years ago.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

I saw a video on the first world of Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice. Sanzaru Games did well on the improvements from Shattered Crystal with the gameplay tweaks and having it not be all about exploration.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Twinny wrote:I saw a video on the first world of Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice. Sanzaru Games did well on the improvements from Shattered Crystal with the gameplay tweaks and having it not be all about exploration.
Sanzaru games learned and instead of a terrible game, made a mediocre game. Now let's hope they make a good game next.
Ryan the Game Master
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Ryan the Game Master »

Sonic Boom was a well-intentioned mistake from inception, and I hate saying that about new ideas. There are only so many liberties that can be taken from a franchise.

Concept: "Mobius" is still alive. Check out the "new" area![HR][/HR]Help needed for Sonic fangame project. Artists, programmers, and modelers, mainly. If you are interested, message me.