Old or Retro Games you still want

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
RapidRun
Level 3
Level 3

Post by RapidRun »

supershadow01 wrote:Hmm...I want a Dreamcast and Sonic Adventures 1 and 2 and also Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog for GameCube and also Ristar for the Genesis. Any opinions of Shadow the Hedgehog and if I should buy it? I can relate to Shadow quite well and think the multiple endings and third-person shooter aspect seem quite cool, but I've never actually played the game myself. And I know some of the characters say "damn"...that's not a big issue for me.

I think that if you want a good versus game to challenge a sibling or some friends with, then get Shadow. That seems to me to be the best feature of the game. Solid multiplayer, almost like SA2B. Also, ITS FREAKIN HILARIOUS TO SPAM THE ROCKET LAUNCHER. DOOO IIIt. Actually, it's a real (chaos) blast to spam every weapon. Think of it as spamming the homing attack in SA2B against your opponent. Man, I miss that game. Well, the multiplayer, that is. Again, best redeeming factor.
Mikurotoro92
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Mikurotoro92 »

I want all the classic (as in 80's-late 90's) Sega arcade games either in there original form, included in a Sega compilation or at Club Sega in the next Yakuza installment!

BTW when I said I want the arcade games in there original form I really mean playable where I live not actually own them although that would be cool but I don't have room for arcade machines plus I can't afford to buy them because arcades are SO expensive otherwise I would!
Tintin
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Tintin »

I'm really after The Lost Vikings 2 on SNES. Just wish it wasn't so expensive.
I'm also intrested in getting Arrow Flash for Megadrive.
santefering
Level 5
Level 5

Post by santefering »

Not very retro but Call of Cthulhu dark corners of the earth. Such a great game ( though buggy ) and exactly how Lovecrafts world should look.
Key
Level 3
Level 3
Preferred pronouns: he/she/they

Post by Key »

The Journeyman Project. They've actually got the remake and the sequels now available for modern PCs, I believe (and through Steam; I plan to get them as I can afford them), but I'd like if the original was available, too. It doesn't work on modern computers but it's the first real PC game I ever got into. Also it had amazing friggin' music!! (I own the soundtrack, heh.)
Image Image Image
Swenyly
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Swenyly »

I also need to find the old games to see the rules and graphics and how to play.
Below is the list i found out.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time. ...
Zombies Ate My Neighbours. ...
Earthworm Jim. ...
Sonic the Hedgehog 2. ...
Final Fantasy VI. ...
Donkey Kong Country. ...
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. ...
Super Metroid.
fleeing the complex
Xhojn
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Xhojn »

I’m kind of tempted to pick up Tiny Toon Adventures for the Mega Drive, Scramble Spirit and Sagaia for the Master System. Land of Illusion has also caught my eye but my sister still has our copy from when we were kids.

I’m also waiting for so many Mega Drive Kickstarter games…..
jordanlaris
Level 1
Level 1

Post by jordanlaris »

I see that people still like the Retro Games.
I'm still playing myself. Below is the some games I play this time:
1.Sonic the Hedgehog 2
2.Final Fantasy VI.
3.Donkey Kong Country.
4.Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.
5.Super Metroid.
death run 3d
Xhojn
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Xhojn »

jordanlaris wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:57 am I see that people still like the Retro Games.
I'm still playing myself. Below is the some games I play this time:
1.Sonic the Hedgehog 2
2.Final Fantasy VI.
3.Donkey Kong Country.
4.Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.
5.Super Metroid.
death run 3d
From what I've seen online retro is still very popular. You picked some awesome titles! Those are some of the best examples of the 16 bit generation.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

I've been eyeing Robo Aleste / Dennin Aleste for the Sega CD for a while. It's a really fun game, but it looks like prices have gone up since I last checked (as expected, mumble grumble).