Old or Retro Games you still want

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Sergadra
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Sergadra »

well could be i never played it :/
Buta
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Buta »

Me neither, but the odd review I looked at for this exact discussion mentioned similarities to Mario Party which are a pretty reasonable party game series in my opinion. Ah well, I suppose could be being mislead lol.

Good luck on your search to get it regardless. :)
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

Been stumbling upon games from awhile back, Nier, Megaman ZX, From Mission, and Z.O.E. HD collection + Sonic Ultimate Sega Collection. I feel humbled every time I find a title to catch up on. =D
Sergadra
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Sergadra »

Yeah sometimes it is really hard to find a game you want as i first looked for Defender of Future a while ago i couldn't find anything :/ what i would still like to play are older Jump'n Run Games like Croc...
Ms.Simsi
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Ms.Simsi »

Um...I think Sonic Shuffle too. Its awsome, and for no special reasen, I LOVE IT
Chukapi
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Chukapi »

Not sure if they can really be considered retro, but I'd love to play the original Sonic Advance games on GBA. For whatever reason, I've just never gotten around to playing them even though I know they'd be right up my alley and are considered good games.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Chukapi wrote:Not sure if they can really be considered retro, but I'd love to play the original Sonic Advance games on GBA. For whatever reason, I've just never gotten around to playing them even though I know they'd be right up my alley and are considered good games.
If you can't buy them in the major retailers then it's retro in my eyes. Never played SA1, but 2 was great. 3 was only all right: The tag-team gimmick was a bit hit and miss.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Chukapi wrote:Not sure if they can really be considered retro, but I'd love to play the original Sonic Advance games on GBA. For whatever reason, I've just never gotten around to playing them even though I know they'd be right up my alley and are considered good games.
I know you'r sat next to me right now. But I own all three of them and have told you to play them you pain. Its so over! ;-;

Edit: Sonic Advance 1 is awesome if you're not playing as Amy
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Buta wrote:Me neither, but the odd review I looked at for this exact discussion mentioned similarities to Mario Party which are a pretty reasonable party game series in my opinion. Ah well, I suppose could be being mislead lol.
I had the "privilege" to play Sonic Shuffle once. It's not that it's a copy of Mario party but more that it's a BAD copy of Mario party. It's main difference was that instead of rolling a dice which your character would hit, you'd be given a set of cards with different numbers on them, the number on the card determined the number of tiles you'd be going forward. So if you picked a card with 3 on it, you'd go 3 tiles. Problem with that? Others could use your cards too. So they could go and use their own six and then use your six. So stupid. >_>
Buta
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Buta »

Quills on Wheels wrote:I had the "privilege" to play Sonic Shuffle once. It's not that it's a copy of Mario party but more that it's a BAD copy of Mario party. It's main difference was that instead of rolling a dice which your character would hit, you'd be given a set of cards with different numbers on them, the number on the card determined the number of tiles you'd be going forward. So if you picked a card with 3 on it, you'd go 3 tiles. Problem with that? Others could use your cards too. So they could go and use their own six and then use your six. So stupid. >_>
Wow, that does sound like a weird system. :S