Old or Retro Games you still want

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Sergadra
Dev Team
Dev Team

Old or Retro Games you still want

Post by Sergadra »

Well there is existing a thread about the upcoming Games you want but what is with the old one you interested in?

I think there are still some old Games you want, like I want Ecco Defender of the Future. So feel free to post here the old or retro games you still want ^^
Buta
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Buta »

Snake Rattle 'n' Roll for the MD is at least one off the top of my head. Haven't seen it anywhere. o_o;

I'm also looking for a NES console. I have some TMNT games I managed to get hold of that wanna play instead of splashing out on the arcade jamma board (which is so pricey ;_; ). Have been watching the Retron 5 news as a little torn if I want to grab an original second hand - potentially not working - NES. Decisions, decisions.

Maybe some more Game Gear games; Like the Japanese Ristar game, as the Game Gear is region free. I got my Game Gear restored a month or so ago and grabbed some lost games that were stolen when I was a kid. Has been a real treat to play it again. ^_^

Edit: Oh yes and more Sega Saturn games now I have a memory cartridge!
I'd also like to own Lotus Turbo Challenge on the Amiga but fat chance of that lol.
I have too much to sort out! D:
Sergadra
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Sergadra »

What a lot of games ^^ well i wish i had a Dreamcast i think there a lot of interesting games for it ^^
Buta
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Buta »

I should check out the Dreamcast more. I never got one when they first came out but luckily my husband happens to own one so I do have the opportunity now for at least some games. We'll have to make a date of it or something. ;P
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Not going to lie, I SO want to own a Dreamcast. I'm not too knowledgeable beyond that, but for than not I want one for the things it has back when it was all the rage.
Sergadra
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Sergadra »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Not going to lie, I SO want to own a Dreamcast. I'm not too knowledgeable beyond that, but for than not I want one for the things it has back when it was all the rage.
Well it's never too late i think i now owning Ecco Defender of Future ^^ and that only for 10€ sad that it is so cheap but good for me ^^
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Don't hate me but I'd love to get Sonic Shuffle. It's one of the only Sonic retro games that's not in my Sonic collection.
Sergadra
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Sergadra »

Why should someone hate you? If you are a collector it is great. ^^
Buta
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Buta »

Agreed. No shame! Party games are great addition to a collection and bonus it happens to be a Sonic related one. :)
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Ahah mind you Sonic Shuffle is a horrible Party game. :P