Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Atrias View Post
    Also, it may be digital only, but does Hearthstone count?!
    Ahah I guess?

Yeah you don't HAVE to spend a lot of money if you just want to play casually with friends with the same cards. But for competitive play, you're going to be spending a lot of money.

Also, it may be digital only, but does Hearthstone count?!

That's my opinion anyway.

Hearthstone is cool. Its nice to see a proper TCG digitally that isn't just a port of something else or a playdek reskin.

Ahah, Kaito, a purist through and through... me like :D

I do tend to agree with you to be honest as Trading and Card are not technically part of the design brief... more like Purchase / Win Pseudo-Cards Game... but that doesn't really have the same ring to it now does it?

Nevertheless, it is mildly entertaining during those moments when decking out a full game of MTG et al is unfeasible! (Though I have played two-headed giant matches on the school-bus in the past, which was mildly taxing and open to all kinds of "hey, thats my card!!" style corruption haha)
    Faster than the speed of sound, sneaker wearing, chilli dog eating hedgehog with a penchant for industrial scale vandalism, animal activism and jewellery theft. Seems legit.

You know today I just thought to myself for a little and I realised that if I didn't spend any money on Yu-Gi-Oh, I would have so much money I could spend on other important things...

NOT CONFUSING AT ALL Killer French Bread's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quills on Wheels View Post
    You know today I just thought to myself for a little and I realised that if I didn't spend any money on Yu-Gi-Oh, I would have so much money I could spend on other important things...
    Don't worry it happens to us all. I spent at least 60 quid on football stickers earlier in the summer, and then as soon as England went out (which was about 6 days into the world cup) it dawned hard just how much beer and pub snacks I could have bought with that money.
    Tic Tac, sir?

Ahah, Kaito, a purist through and through... me like :D
    Not really. I just have unfounded prejudices that I don't remember the reasons for against Blizzard and love that Yotsuba pic.

Something that really bugs me about YGO mainly (not too sure about other TCGs) is how the format changes so rapidly. Pretty much a new booster box gets released every 2-3 months and that changes the format really fast, meaning a deck that was good a month ago is now only a tier 2 or 3 deck.

Is traditional, table-top trading card gaming still a hot commodity these days? Figured it'll all go digital at this point.
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010 wew

So it's been a long time since I quit yugioh. Looking back at my previous post in this thread I was last talking about it in 2014 lol.

Instead, I started playing Hearthstone since the beginning for 2016. Not too bad of a game. Very pay to win orientated though.
    I'd argue that Hearthstone isn't as fun and complex as Yugioh but the game isn't as fucked up as Yugioh is now thanks to Konami.

I'm pretty sure some others play hearthstone here too so if anyone keen for a match, hit me up.
    Player name is Quillz#11474