Silver's Single Game

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Ms.Simsi
Level 2
Level 2

Silver's Single Game

Post by Ms.Simsi »

Hey everyone :)
I'm sure many people had have already the same idea like me, but yeah...How would it be, if Silver the Hedgehog has finally his own game? I mean ok, he is a very important person in Sonic 06, but Sonic 06...? I wouldn't say, it was the worst sonic game ever (I like Sonic 06), but.........It was :blush:
Poor Silver :( I think he deserves his own game. How do you feel? Tell me :P

(That isn't the best english, sorry :wacko: I am german^^)
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Well if he ever had his own standalone game, it wouldn't be a full on retail or digital game. More like a little downloadable title on consoles or a smartphone port.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

It could work, but Second Sight already exists, which is pretty much what I'd imagine a Silver game being... only by a developer far more competent than anyone SEGA would get working on it.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Sadly it's been a long time since the last side character got his own stand alone game and that was Shadow the Hedgehog. I think Sega has probably dropped the idea of trying to give Sonic side characters their own game.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:It could work, but Second Sight already exists, which is pretty much what I'd imagine a Silver game being... only by a developer far more competent than anyone SEGA would get working on it.
Oh, I remember Second Sight! My sister had it for PS2. Seemed pretty cool with it's mix of shooty-shooty, psychic-psychic, and "Ooooooooh, what's happening? Is it all a dream? A flashback? THE FUTURE?!" approach to story-telling.

Oh, and to answer your original question, Ms. Simsi: No.
Ms.Simsi
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Ms.Simsi »

Kaito-kun wrote:Oh, I remember Second Sight! My sister had it for PS2. Seemed pretty cool with it's mix of shooty-shooty, psychic-psychic, and "Ooooooooh, what's happening? Is it all a dream? A flashback? THE FUTURE?!" approach to story-telling.

Oh, and to answer your original question, Ms. Simsi: No.
Clearly Answer xD
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

At least you're taking any answers to good heart Ms. Simsi. That's good.

But the reality is, if this was gonna be a thing, I would have some other developer that's not SEGA/Sonic Team do it.

Actually, I can see people with the talent in the fanbase to do such a thing and not official parties themselves.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

TheChaosBlue wrote:
But the reality is, if this was gonna be a thing, I would have some other developer that's not SEGA/Sonic Team do it.

Actually, I can see people with the talent in the fanbase to do such a thing and not official parties themselves.
There are very talented folk out there that could whip up an original title for Silver and expand on his role and whatnot. Hey it's not official by SEGA/Sonic Team but then again, they wouldn't care much anyway.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Silver is a terrible character in my opinion. I hope he never does.
Ms.Simsi
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Ms.Simsi »

Gonic wrote:Silver is a terrible character in my opinion. I hope he never does.
Funny. At this moment I must think about Silvers reaction to this...Too bad for him ^^