Favorite Genesis Games

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
NintendoSonicFan
Level 1
Level 1

Favorite Genesis Games

Post by NintendoSonicFan »

Just want to get your thoughts on what Genesis game are the best.
Mine are Sonic 3D Blast (Am I the only one who likes this game?), Golden Axe, Vectorman 1 & 2, ToeJam & Earl, Streets of Rage 2, & Space Harrier. I have more, but those are the main ones I like. :) What games do you consider legendary??
Midwinter
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Midwinter »

Oddly enough the Genesis is the system I use the least out of all of my Sega systems. Back in the day I used to really love playing Phantasy Star IV.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

NintendoSonicFan wrote: Sonic 3D Blast (Am I the only one who likes this game?)
Probably.
supershadow01
Level 4
Level 4

Post by supershadow01 »

Don't feel bad, NintendoSonicFan. There are actually people that like Sonic 06, a much worse Sonic game.
"If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
Ravsieg
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Ravsieg »

I'd have to say Mortal Kombat II is probably my most beloved game ever. Other Genesis/SMD games that bring a tear to my eye (that I can remember right away) are ISS :P D, Italia 90, Super Monaco II, Comix Zone...
GreenViper8
Administrator
Administrator
Preferred pronouns: he/him

Post by GreenViper8 »

Sonic 3 And Knuckles would have to be my favourite, I can replay that game TENS of times, and still not get bored of it. If I had to pick a second place, it would be Ristar. The game had awesome graphics and unique gameplay. It was one of the few games that I felt needed more recognition than it got at the time.
:SEGA:
supershadow01
Level 4
Level 4

Post by supershadow01 »

GreenViper8 wrote:Sonic 3 And Knuckles would have to be my favourite, I can replay that game TENS of times, and still not get bored of it. If I had to pick a second place, it would be Ristar. The game had awesome graphics and unique gameplay. It was one of the few games that I felt needed more recognition than it got at the time.
I would totally agree with you, GreenViper. Those games really show off the true power of the Sega Genesis.
"If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
eddiegraycatt
Level 1
Level 1
Preferred pronouns: he him

Post by eddiegraycatt »

sonic spinball toejam and earl and bonanza brothers