True Fan Hack Stories: The Official Thread

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

True Fan Hack Stories: The Official Thread

Post by Twinny »

Sup guise! About time I get around to making this thread for my written feature TFHS: True Fan Hack Stories. If you don't know what TFHS is about, it's a feature series on RadioSEGA.net highlighting various SEGA fangames or greatly-improved hacks of SEGA games and the people behind them. There's already one installment done for the Ecco PC: Fixed and Enchanced Edition, which you can check out at the link there if you haven't read it yet.

What this thread is about for whatever feedback and suggestions you have in terms of future installments of TFHS. Any thing you want me to add/change for the next post? Any fangame/hack I should highlight? Tell me in this thread and I'll try my best. You can also talk in general about TFHS too!

I have kept on hold these two suggestions but not sure if I'm able to reach out to the people. They are:
I'll update this whenever I manage to get future fangames/hack locked in as well as posting those interviews here in addition when they're gone live. :)
Attachments
TFHS-proto2.jpg
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Overbound
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Overbound »

I'll do it, talk about Time Twisted that is.
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

Overbound wrote:I'll do it, talk about Time Twisted that is.
Ooooh you're the one behind it am I right? :D Sure we can definitely hook up for the next installment!

Overbound
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Overbound »

Okay, I am available most evenings after 7 pm Central time, or weekends. If you have skype, my username shouldn't be difficult to figure out.
Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

Overbound wrote:Okay, I am available most evenings after 7 pm Central time, or weekends. If you have skype, my username shouldn't be difficult to figure out.
Finally a use for Skype! Haha, let me just get familiar with your game then I'll get back to you when I can. :)

Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

Okay so I have my interview on Sonic: Time Twisted set. I already edited the text earlier now to check punctuation and the like. Overbound will also supply me with screencaps as well. The post proper should go live at any point in February at the earliest. :)

Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

After many months, the next installment has finally arrived! Thank you Overbound and Zach for this!

True Fan Hack Stories: Sonic: Time Twisted

Twinny
News Team
News Team

Post by Twinny »

For anyone that even bothered reading this, making this post to officially say that TFHS is now on indefinite hiatus. Reasons being a Severe care of writer's block on top of mere slacking off, preventing me from doing anything else with it. Sorry. Hope you liked what I created with the previous two installments.

:(