Four Games

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Protobustersword
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Protobustersword »

Oh. Boy.

I have had a LOT of games that I could say that defined my childhood, but ONLY four games? That, to me, is a toughie. However, I know four that i remember very well.

-Sonic And Knuckles (The FIRST-EVER video game i played on Genesis.)
-Super Smash Bros. (N64)
-Kirby 64:The Crystal Shards (N64)
-Perfect Dark (N64)

And that's it.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Bit lasy to post the covers so I'll just list them. Now if I was to include any game with no limits, all 4 would probably be Sonic games so I'll just post one lol.

-Sonic Adventure DX
-Streets of Rage 3
-Need for Speed: Most Wanted
-Digimon World 3

The insane amount of hours I spent on these 4 games and the love I ended up having for these franchises is crazy. Except NSF, don't care about that franchise anymore.
RikDraws
Level 1
Level 1

Post by RikDraws »

Ooh this is going to be tricky to narrow it down to only four. I mean four genres sure but four specific games? Yikes.

-It's a toss up between Sid Meier's Civilization [Amiga] and Sid Meier's Pirates [NES]
-Sonic 2
-Mega Man 4
-Mario 3

But that is a hard question. I definitely wanted to put down something like Kid Chameleon or Blaster Master though. I wasn't really a kid by the time the N64 or the Dreamcast hit but they were both big consoles for me too.
supershadow01
Level 4
Level 4

Post by supershadow01 »

Wow, that is very tough, but being a Nintendo kid back in the 90s, my four games will be dominated by Nintendo.

-Super Mario World
-Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
-Tetris Attack
-Diddy Kong Racing

These are the ones I played the HECK out of and still love them now. I've branched out a lot since those days, but those four still give me the most nostalgia.
"If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)