Chickaroo Reviews - Charlie's Angels (GameCube)

Use this forum for all your game reviews, SEGA or otherwise. All threads will be moderated.
chickaroo1
Level 9
Level 9

Chickaroo Reviews - Charlie's Angels (GameCube)

Post by chickaroo1 »

Alright we all know the story - big blockbuster movie gets a video game to tie in with. But is it ever good? 80% of the time no. And today - well today is special. This is one hell of a special game, ladies and gentlemen. Kick back and enjoy me rage.Game:Charlie’s Angels
Systems: GameCube, PlayStation 2
Release Dates:PS2: 7/4/03 (EU)
GC: 7/9/03 (NA), 7/18/03 (EU)
Developers: Neko Entertainment
Not Lady Liberty!!
Story:So the story today ladies and gents - is that the freaking statue of Liberty goes missing. Yeah. That giant statue goes missing. So the Angels are now gonna go out and investigate the crime that was committed. Oh boy.
Mind-Numbing Bad
Gameplay:Supposedly, the game is supposed to be a beat-em-up style game. But does it work? Well, to a degree. There’s only, like, 3 attacks for the angels. You can switch between the angels at anytime, but they will be in different sections of the level. And really, the entire game is just one long beat-em-up game that is dull and just gives me a headache. Oh an not only that, but there are invisible walls. So everytime you walk forward and try to go backwards, too bad.
Those Poor Angels
Graphics:Not only is the gameplay terrible, but so are the graphics. And I mean holy crap they’re just absolute garbage. The models for the Angels are terrible. They don’t look remotely like their real-life counterpart. Their faces look so ugly and they all just look deformed. The animations are so choppy and the environments are just boring. The fighting moves are slow and not even natural for a human being. Cutscenes don’t look too bad, but still not great either.
Dull and Uninspiring
Music:The music is so stereotypical and boring. It’s just bleh. It really is just stereotypical spy-type music.
Another Game for the Garbage Pile?
Overall:Charlie’s Angels is just a terrible game. Honestly, I got a headache playing it. It’s just super bad. You can play it for how bad it is, like I did.
1 / 5