Who is your favorite Vocaloids character/song and why?

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I love his song Lazy Days! BEST VOCALOID EVARGH!
(Not really XP)
GreenViper8 wrote:Big The Cat
Gum
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Gum »

I'd say Luka takes first place, but Gumi is a close second.

Luka's Double Lariat, Just Be Friends and Answer are some of my favourite listens for her. Dreamin ChuChu is also pretty energetic and cutesy.

Gumi's song Ayana's Colour Pastels is good. Lemon is a nice listen and contrast to the heavier music she tends to feature in.
KiLLER LADY is also a favoured track of mine. Definitely something on the adult side of things, however.
(Definitely check the lyrics if you're thinking about sharing this track. Here's a video that contains English lyrics.)

Though Miku's not as much a favourite, I do like Strobe Last and The Empty Stomach Song.

May possibly be a magical girl
https://twitter.com/SentientToast

Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Luka's Double Lariat live version is really good, I'll agree with that. :) Same with Just Be Friends live. I haven't heard Answer though
Gum wrote:I'd say Luka takes first place, but Gumi is a close second.

Luka's Double Lariat, Just Be Friends and Answer are some of my favourite listens for her. Dreamin ChuChu is also pretty energetic and cutesy.

Gumi's song Ayana's Colour Pastels is good. Lemon is a nice listen and contrast to the heavier music she tends to feature in.
KiLLER LADY is also a favoured track of mine. Definitely something on the adult side of things, however.
(Definitely check the lyrics if you're thinking about sharing this track. Here's a video that contains English lyrics.)

Though Miku's not as much a favourite, I do like Strobe Last and The Empty Stomach Song.

Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:That's understandable. If you like Luka, have you seen her song Corruption Garden? It was a promotional song/video for/with her
I just have Alpha Dog, after reading you saying that. It's a good song with her. :biggrin:
Gum
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Gum »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:Luka's Double Lariat live version is really good, I'll agree with that. :) Same with Just Be Friends live. I haven't heard Answer though
Go ahead and check it out if you have time! The titles are all links, so no need to search around. c:
May possibly be a magical girl
https://twitter.com/SentientToast

Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Oh yea, Double Lariat is a good one but the name just makes me think of Zangief which is both the best thing and the worst thing.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Did you watch the promotional one with the girls in the giant mech suits?
Jamie64326 wrote:I just have Alpha Dog, after reading you saying that. It's a good song with her. :biggrin:
I'll be sure to check it out soon :) I love watching new Vocaloid videos!
Gum wrote:Go ahead and check it out if you have time! The titles are all links, so no need to search around. c:
That sounds familiar. What's it from?
Reknoc wrote:Oh yea, Double Lariat is a good one but the name just makes me think of Zangief which is both the best thing and the worst thing.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:That sounds familiar. What's it from?
Street Fighter

Actually, he shows up in the video with Hagger. lol what a weird couple of characters to reference.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

He was in Wreck-It Ralph!!!
Reknoc wrote:Street Fighter

Come to think of it she does spin in the video.... man
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:Did you watch the promotional one with the girls in the giant mech suits?
You mean this version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFf958rdfgY