Shadow Original Character question

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Ok that makes sense. And I didn't know about that, so I am going to try it now!
Quills on Wheels wrote:Yeah that's a pretty old joke. Like the others pointed out tho, it started from that webcomic and you see people using it here and there. Nothing else to it. Has nothing to do with sonic and shadow calling each other faker either. Just a fun little joke haha and also the over saturation of Sonic fan made characters.

Isn't there another joke about this stuff? Where you go on google images and write your first name followed by "The Hedgehog" and start cringing.
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

This is what I got when I looked up Tristan the Hedgehog
The attachment TristanHedgehog.jpg is no longer available
Quills on Wheels wrote:Yeah that's a pretty old joke. Like the others pointed out tho, it started from that webcomic and you see people using it here and there. Nothing else to it. Has nothing to do with sonic and shadow calling each other faker either. Just a fun little joke haha and also the over saturation of Sonic fan made characters.

Isn't there another joke about this stuff? Where you go on google images and write your first name followed by "The Hedgehog" and start cringing.
Attachments
TristanHedgehog.jpg
TristanHedgehog.jpg (5.49 KiB) Viewed 265 times
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Quills on Wheels wrote: Isn't there another joke about this stuff? Where you go on google images and write your first name followed by "The Hedgehog" and start cringing.
People still do that if they are completely at a loss of what to pass the time with.

There's also the gag dub Sonic F where a nod (to me, at least) to the phrase comes in the form of "COMPLETELY. ORIGINAL. CONCEPT."
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010