ClubSEGA HIGHSCORES

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

It's been a long time, and I come back to see one of my high scores beaten. I like that to be honest, it was no fun being one of two main people having high scores.
Spawn of Jack
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Spawn of Jack »

Havent been able to listen to the show live for a while due to my new job schedule, will need to start getting the podcasts. Do you no longer run the weekly high score contests Fruit?
Proud Shump Chump
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

Ooo new job, exciting!

I was going to start the competitions back up but avoid setting them weekly as there only a finite amount of Sega games to compete in and I feel its nice to keep them a bit more spaced out. I was hoping to set a highscore challenge one for Trigger Heart Exelica (maybe next week) as a few people own that game. If you have any games you think would be good for a competition then let me know!
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I'll have a go at a trigger hearts competition. Played it a few times since i got it, no chance of a 1cc anytime soon but will post whatever I can muster.
Tic Tac, sir?
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

Like we had one on Columns. I'd love to see a high score challenge fore Puyo Puyo / Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. Specifically the exercise mode on the games.
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

Jamie64326 wrote:I'd love to see a high score challenge fore Puyo Puyo / Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. Specifically the exercise mode on the games.
Now that is a great idea! I've just checked and the scoring system it seems to be same for Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine and PuyoPuyo 1 & 2. After the second Puyo game the scoring changed to award popping multiple colours. I think this is a good competition for tomorrow!
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

= New Challenge =Puyo Puyo / Dr Robotniks Mean Bean MachineHighscore On Exercise Mode
It’s time for another challenge and it's time to pop some Puyos/Beans! This one's a good one, all you need to get is get the highscore in the exercise mode. Make sure to get those combos high for maximum points! Yo get things kicked off we already have a highscore to beat its:
236540 - KevinB1229
The attachment vlcsnap-2016-04-24-13h01m59s653.png is no longer available
The competition ends: 27nd of April -8:00pm UK (9:00pm CET / 3:00pm ET / 12:00pm PT)
Attachments
vlcsnap-2016-04-24-13h01m59s653.png
kevinb1229
Level 1
Level 1

Post by kevinb1229 »

For posterity (and honesty), I also documented the whole run on video. If you want to watch it to make sure there's no funny stuff, it can be found here. I had to edit out a long period of inactivity - my father called me to do some chores in the middle of the run. Oh well, life happens. Other than that, the video is untouched - my entire run is there from selecting the difficulty to entering my name in the high score table.
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

Looks good to me Kevin. I'm not sure If you'll win by default or people are waiting until the dead line to submit their score. Still great score there!
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

I forgot to do this last week but the winner of the Puyo Puyo Competition is (drum rolls)
236540 - KevinB122

Congratulations to Kevin. If anyone is still playing it you can still post your scores here and I'll give you a shout-out on the next show!