ClubSEGA HIGHSCORES

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Managed to improve a bit while on the tram, still not happy with it as I lost about a second missing a spring taking a risky route.

Will give it a rest for a few days as my thumbs are a bit sore, never knew frictions burns would happen on a touch screen!

INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

Matty wrote: never knew frictions burns would happen on a touch screen!
Now that's a speed running quote if I've ever heard one!

The current best time is

Matty - 0'23"41
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Oops, did i scare everyone away? :(

Here's the route i took on mobile re-created on the original, enemy patterns are slightly different & the speeds are slightly off but it's a good indication on what to do - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6MdnBoxfSs
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

You very well might of! I love the bounces off the Tv's/Badnicks. It's like they planned the level to be done like that O__O

I'm sure you wont mind me saying Matty but thats still a beatable time if someone wants to give it a shot. I'm not sure but I feel a jump up the hill of the first spin dash might improve the time a little ;)
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

Matty, you didn't scare me a way. I just haven't been satisfied with my time. I'll post a time two hours before the show this week. :)
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

My time so far on Emerald Hill Zone act 1.
The attachment EHZ1.jpg is no longer available
Attachments
EHZ1.jpg
EHZ1.jpg (21.17 KiB) Viewed 9111 times
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

OOooo new time. Very nice.

The current best time is

Jamie64326 - 22"

I can foresee a problem on the horizon and thats the original game only deals with the time in seconds. From now on I can only take seconds into account. So to beat this time you will need to get 21" to beat it or 22"xx' to be joint first. In the case of a tie we can hold hands and skip in a field of daisies and say that everyone is a winner or we can have a fight to the death. I haven't decided which one is more appropriate yet :P
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

i need fruit wrote:OOooo new time. Very nice.

The current best time is

Jamie64326 - 22"

I can foresee a problem on the horizon and thats the original game only deals with the time in seconds. From now on I can only take seconds into account. So to beat this time you will need to get 21" to beat it or 22"xx' to be joint first. In the case of a tie we can hold hands and skip in a field of daisies and say that everyone is a winner or we can have a fight to the death. I haven't decided which one is more appropriate yet :P
That's why I grabbed a hold of the Android version for precise timing, i have got a 22:XX now but guess i can switch to "the original"
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

The attachment Untitled.jpg is no longer available
Definitely not better than Jamie's but here is mine.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I vote battle to the death
i need fruit wrote:OOooo new time. Very nice.

The current best time is

Jamie64326 - 22"

There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!