Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RetroBob View Post
    Pre orders happening on Saturday ONLY, no limit - sounds like the numbers from the pre order will be the number they produce.
    I am pretty dissatisfied that they are not doing the whole email codes thing again, it felt more organised that way.
    EDIT: turns out there wasn't a limited amount, so nevermind that. Just an omission from my end.
    Last edited by Whooa21; 14-08-2017 at 17:49.

Sonic Mania consoles out tomorrow worldwide. PC gamers have to wait till end of this month due to bug fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by kadosho View Post
    PC gamers have to wait till end of this month due to bug fixes.
    I am still sceptical as to how such a game breaking bug was discovered 4 (or so) days before release.

+note, reviews have been +
    Including IGN (for the first time gave a Sonic title a positive review). And official Sonic Twitter shared the humbling surprise.

Dev team did address, they are working on PC version. With update soon.

And there is a possibility of a patch for platforms.

Been reading the reactions for the PC release of Sonic Mania and this seems to have been the prevailing trend:

Honorable mention goes to:
    Last edited by voice; 01-09-2017 at 03:38.
    RSN Network: Website | Podcast
    Reach out to me via the RSN Matrix / IRC or the RadioSEGA IRC
    Linux gamers represent!

Midwinter- Dreamcast Warm Midwinter's Avatar

People are just hating on DRM. Game works offline now. The game is really cheap and a ton of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    People are just hating on DRM.
    Rightfully so, I like playing my games after DRM companies shut down. Just look at the shitfest called Games For Windows Live.
    There are still games out there that haven't been patched to remove it.

So yesterday I watched my brother play Sonic Forces. It's really disappointing. The story isn't very good, the levels are only like a minute long, and the game play doesn't really look good either. Also the game is really short.

I don't know how I'll feel about it when I actually play the game, but I have a feeling my thoughts won't really change.

Ok, so there's a fan game called "Sonic gather battle" that has a virus in it. Here's a tweet that explains it in full detail: https://twitter.com/SparksChannelYT/...80017036169216
    So I suggest that you stay away from that game and if you already have it downloaded, DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY!

Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar

Been a while since the last Sonic news round up so let's talk about some recent things.

Sonic Mania is getting DLC and alongside new content, we're getting Mighty and Ray as playable characters. I was awake for the stream when they announced this and I kind of lost my sh*t when they announced Mighty and Ray. I don't necessarily have any history with these characters but they've just been such long lost fan favorites that you can't help but get excited about.

The new Sonic IDW comic series is right around the corner and it's looking promising and offering a fresh start for the comic universe alongside cool engaging story lines. I quite enjoy Ian Flynn's work and I really liked what his plans were for the Archie comics. Giving him a black sheet to start writing the story on means great potential.

A teaser was shown for a new Sonic racing game. It's been explained that the game isn't a sequel but they highlighted an R in the title that looks very similar to the R from Sonic R. Perhaps a Sonic R remake? (haha...no) I don't really have much to say about this one because there really wasn't shown much. We'll have to see more.