The Official Memories of SEGA Thread

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

I've never played this game and if i'm honest I couldn't even finish the video! The sound is awful! Why do music that like? I feel sorry for the guys who play tested this game.

On second thought maybe it wasn't play tested!
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
Mikurotoro92
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Mikurotoro92 »

I emulated it & HATED it I thought it was so crappy!

It's definitely without a doubt Sega's crappiest game I mean I can't even get past LEVEL 1!

Oh & the BGM is crap too Shinobi 3 had much cooler BGM thanks to Masayuki Nagao,Morihiko Akiyama,& Hirofumi Murasaki!
Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

This week's Memories of SEGA segment focused on the Mega Drive shooter Bio Hazard Battle- a game I personally enjoy quite a lot. But what were your memories of this game? Have you played it? And did you enjoy it?

[video=youtube;B2IgqcHC4Ms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2IgqcHC4Ms[/video]
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

I loved bio-Hazard Battle, it was the first shmup I owned. I remember being young and referring to the blue weapon as 'Blue Balls' which must of sounded interesting when I would shout to a friend to 'collect the blue balls' XD

In general I used the red homing weapon as it was OP for the main levels and then blue balls was the most damaging for the boss but I see this person playing sticks to yellow for a lot of the run. The best level was stage 6 (19:00 in the video) I love levels that feature a big boss that you essentially destroy it part by part. I haven't played that game in a long time actually. I might have to fire it up and give it another whirl. One thing that I hated was the boss theme. It was so jarring and horrible. I know that might have been intentional but I can't stand it. Make nice boss music please!
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

What with Monster Boy & the Cursed Kingdom being the focus of this week's episode of The SEGA Lounge, this week's Memories of SEGA looks back at the game that inspired it- Wonder Boy 3! A true classic, but what were your memories of the game? And are you looking forward to the remake and Monster Boy?

[video=youtube;OBdu19yBNkQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBdu19yBNkQ[/video]