Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've never played this game and if i'm honest I couldn't even finish the video! The sound is awful! Why do music that like? I feel sorry for the guys who play tested this game.

On second thought maybe it wasn't play tested!
    Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
    Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST

I emulated it & HATED it I thought it was so crappy!

It's definitely without a doubt Sega's crappiest game I mean I can't even get past LEVEL 1!

Oh & the BGM is crap too Shinobi 3 had much cooler BGM thanks to Masayuki Nagao,Morihiko Akiyama,& Hirofumi Murasaki!

Afterburner guy approves! Awinnerwasyou's Avatar

This week's Memories of SEGA segment focused on the Mega Drive shooter Bio Hazard Battle- a game I personally enjoy quite a lot. But what were your memories of this game? Have you played it? And did you enjoy it?

I loved bio-Hazard Battle, it was the first shmup I owned. I remember being young and referring to the blue weapon as 'Blue Balls' which must of sounded interesting when I would shout to a friend to 'collect the blue balls'

In general I used the red homing weapon as it was OP for the main levels and then blue balls was the most damaging for the boss but I see this person playing sticks to yellow for a lot of the run. The best level was stage 6 (19:00 in the video) I love levels that feature a big boss that you essentially destroy it part by part. I haven't played that game in a long time actually. I might have to fire it up and give it another whirl. One thing that I hated was the boss theme. It was so jarring and horrible. I know that might have been intentional but I can't stand it. Make nice boss music please!
    Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
    Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST

Afterburner guy approves! Awinnerwasyou's Avatar

What with Monster Boy & the Cursed Kingdom being the focus of this week's episode of The SEGA Lounge, this week's Memories of SEGA looks back at the game that inspired it- Wonder Boy 3! A true classic, but what were your memories of the game? And are you looking forward to the remake and Monster Boy?