What's your plan for Halloween?

What it says on the tin...
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

What's your plan for Halloween?

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Just a simple forum question since things seem to be slow in the forums as of late.
What is your plan for Halloween? Anything special planned? Any costume in mind? What kind of costume? Hand made or store bought? What kind of candy do you plan to get and/or eat? Anything to do with Halloween! I just wanna hear what you all have planned! :)
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Mikhail24RD
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Mikhail24RD »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:Just a simple forum question since things seem to be slow in the forums as of late.
What is your plan for Halloween? Anything special planned? Any costume in mind? What kind of costume? Hand made or store bought? What kind of candy do you plan to get and/or eat? Anything to do with Halloween! I just wanna hear what you all have planned! :)
Well, i will be listening to the shows in RadioSEGA and (as some people know) will be racing my Halloween cars in Real Racing 3. All other plans are unexpecting.
Rolling Start!!!! :segasports:
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I am not sure if I'll make it to SNS this time since I will be the one passing out candy and will need to be AFK to do so. I plan to, once I wake up, play a horror/action/adventure game that I bought on Steam for Halloween called Shadow Man for a bit, then prepare my cosplay outfit of L from Death Note for cosplay pictures before I pass out candy as him. After that and anything in between is unknown.
Mikhail24RD wrote:Well, i will be listening to the shows in RadioSEGA and (as some people know) will be racing my Halloween cars in Real Racing 3. All other plans are unexpecting.
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Working at my job.

Akame Ga Kill! marathon on Toonami later tonight.

That's about it.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Akame Ga Kill marathon?! All the episodes?!
Twinny wrote:Working at my job.

Akame Ga Kill! marathon on Toonami later tonight.

That's about it.

Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:Akame Ga Kill marathon?! All the episodes?!
All the ones aired thus far. Bonus in that it's also DST changes this weekend.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I'm setting my DVR now
Twinny wrote:All the ones aired thus far. Bonus in that it's also DST changes this weekend.

TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Honestly I haven't been in a celebratory mood for the past few years.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Everything okay?
TheChaosBlue wrote:Honestly I haven't been in a celebratory mood for the past few years.

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

For halloween I stayed and studied at Uni all day while looking at the Snapchats of all the people who were having fun outside either clubbing at halloween events or trick o treating. ...Uni sucks.

But I guess I DID buy the Binding of Isaac for 20 cents on Steam from the halloween sale and have been playing it none stop. So let's pretend that that counts.