Thanksgiving in the States/November 26th plans

What it says on the tin...
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Thanksgiving in the States/November 26th plans

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

With tomorrow being Thanksgiving here in the US, what is everyone's plans as we carve the turkey and fill up on stuffing? Even if you don't live in the states, what do you plan to do tomorrow? :)
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

Every year, we go to a local steakhouse. They have the best turkey in town every Thanksgiving! As well as some awesome pumpkin spice pie ala mode.... YUM!
Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Do I have a console addiction?
Mikhail24RD
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Mikhail24RD »

Tomorrow I will be at the LA Auto Show in the Los Angeles Convention Center at Downtown LA. Gotta see some cars and after that, (maybe) i will go to some Starbucks.
Rolling Start!!!! :segasports:
supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

Mikhail24RD wrote:Tomorrow I will be at the LA Auto Show in the Los Angeles Convention Center at Downtown LA. Gotta see some cars and after that, (maybe) i will go to some Starbucks.
If you see Mr. Regular, make sure to take a picture of his face!!!
Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Sounds amazing! Post results!
supersega wrote:Every year, we go to a local steakhouse. They have the best turkey in town every Thanksgiving! As well as some awesome pumpkin spice pie ala mode.... YUM!
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Why am I not surprised? XD Have fun!
Mikhail24RD wrote:Tomorrow I will be at the LA Auto Show in the Los Angeles Convention Center at Downtown LA. Gotta see some cars and after that, (maybe) i will go to some Starbucks.

Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Nice to see people posting! I guess I should say what I'm doing!
I am going to do what I do every year. Watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade then eat till I'm full. It's unfortunate though because my dad is out of town on a business trip this Thanksgiving.. :/

supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:Nice to see people posting! I guess I should say what I'm doing!
I am going to do what I do every year. Watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade then eat till I'm full. It's unfortunate though because my dad is out of town on a business trip this Thanksgiving.. :/
Dang, that stinks. Hope you can still make the best of it!

Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

My grandfather is coming to join us this year so it's not a total loss. We will definitely be saving leftovers for my father though, I'm sure. :)
supersega wrote:Dang, that stinks. Hope you can still make the best of it!

supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

That meal was awesome, lol. Cesar salad to start, then onto turkey with stuffing, cranberries, and creamed spinach on the side. Then, it was pumpkin cheesecake this year, not pumpkin pie. Wish I would have gotten pics!!