RadioSEGA Needs Merchandise for Sale

What it says on the tin...
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

RadioSEGA Needs Merchandise for Sale

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I thoroughly believe that RadioSEGA SHOULD sell RadioSEGA merchandise such as the shirts that KC gives away occasionally. I really think they would go over well, especially for those who can't make the contests and are unable to therefore win them.
Does anyone else agree?
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

I'd be game!
Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Do I have a console addiction?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

This is actually something that has been discussed in the past. There are certain hurdles that goes along with this, but I'm not in the position currently so say I believe.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Didn't we have Radiosega tshirts at some point? I remember Gavvie talking about it and urging people to buy it. What happened to that?
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I'm not sure. That must've been before I joined. I just know that KC likes to give them away on his shows, but when I asked if he would sell them, he said in time he might. I'd definitely buy one! And the money could always go towards the site!
Quills on Wheels wrote:Didn't we have Radiosega tshirts at some point? I remember Gavvie talking about it and urging people to buy it. What happened to that?
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

There some things we just cannot do or else we'd be on SEGA's bad side. And if that happens, RS as a whole would've gone kaput.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

So how come you can give them away but not sell them, may I ask?
Twinny wrote:There some things we just cannot do or else we'd be on SEGA's bad side. And if that happens, RS as a whole would've gone kaput.

Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:So how come you can give them away but not sell them, may I ask?
No money is made when giving something away.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Yeah what Whooa said. I'd assume that Radiosega has to remain non-for-profit in order to keep running.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

That makes sense. I just really was hoping for a shirt and was hoping to buy one rather than test myself with an attempt to win one is all.
Quills on Wheels wrote:Yeah what Whooa said. I'd assume that Radiosega has to remain non-for-profit in order to keep running.