Maybe not a good game, yet you love it.

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
santefering
Level 5
Level 5

Maybe not a good game, yet you love it.

Post by santefering »

Wondering if anyone here has a game or games that may not be good generally, maybe even terrible but for some reason you personally love it.
I would go with Captain America and the avengers, where in time is Carmen Sandiego , beavis and butt head for sega megadrive and Sonic adventure for dreamcast.
Don't get me wrong I know Sonic got great reviews, but many people frown on 3D sonic games but I recently downloaded it for PS3 and I still love it.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

If I could say ANY game, I'd say Legend of Zelda Minish Cap, which I personally think is a great game but have been told by many others it was crap, and Sonic '06, which is the same situation.
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

santefering
Level 5
Level 5

Post by santefering »

Haven't played sonic 06, what's it like? Is it like a more polished sonic adventure?

What's Sonic 06 like?
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Sonic 06 in my opinion is a very well done game. However a lot of people say it is terribly bugged up. I never had a problem with it though as I got through it fairly easily. I recommend it imo.
santefering wrote:What's Sonic 06 like?
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

santefering
Level 5
Level 5

Post by santefering »

Will give it a go thanks. I don't mind buggy games, after all I have played most Ubisoft games.lol
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:If I could say ANY game, I'd say Legend of Zelda Minish Cap, which I personally think is a great game but have been told by many others it was crap, and Sonic '06, which is the same situation.
Who said Minsh Cap was shit? I get told that skyward sword is the worse.

Personally, I love Ninja Gaiden 3 even though its supposedly meant to be rubbish.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I completely agree about Minish Cap! But a lot of those I talk to about it say it isn't that good, which I object to.
Gonic wrote:Who said Minsh Cap was shit? I get told that skyward sword is the worse.

Personally, I love Ninja Gaiden 3 even though its supposedly meant to be rubbish.

santefering
Level 5
Level 5

Post by santefering »

I have to admit, I love Zelda but never wanted to bother with minish cap. But that's more because of the look and gameplay. I didnt enjoy the first Zelda game but lived Zelda 2, Ocarina of time and wind waker
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Ocarina of Time is a good game for LoZ, but I do recommend giving Minish Cap another go. It is a fun game, I promise. :)
santefering wrote:I have to admit, I love Zelda but never wanted to bother with minish cap. But that's more because of the look and gameplay. I didnt enjoy the first Zelda game but lived Zelda 2, Ocarina of time and wind waker

santefering
Level 5
Level 5

Post by santefering »

Will definatley get sonic 06. Just looked at it on YouTube and I think it looks as good as sonic adventure. Obviously the reviewers on YouTube ranting about the blocky graphics. I personally love the look, it very arcade sega if that makes sense ( buildings look like they can fit in virtua cop, sonic, Daytona etc ) can't wait now to buy it thanks ��