Games you'd like to see remastered or ported

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Games you'd like to see remastered or ported

Post by Jamie64326 »

Is there any game you'd like to see remastered or ported? At this moment in time there are two games I mainly want remastered or simply ported. Those two games are SEGA's Shenmue and Shenmue 2. I unfortunately never had the chance to play either of them, and with the third game coming out next year, I'd love the chance to, for the story and gameplay.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

I would like to see a port of Jet Set Radio Future for starters. Much smoother gamplay and better visuals.

With that...a number of Saturn titles would love to get a port/remaster. But that is not happening anytime soon.

That SEGA Heritage Collection has only how many titles under that label? Three?
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

Yeah the Heritage collection only has three games. Also, I forgot about Jet Set Radio Future. I'd love to play that after completing the port of the first game on PS3.
santefering
Level 5
Level 5

Post by santefering »

One word- SNATCHER
Midwinter
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Midwinter »

I am an achievement junkie so a collection of any and all old Sega games to a current system with achievements in place would be loved by me.

Otherwise I would just love to see all the Japanese games we have missed.

I think what makes remasters hard for a lot of Sega titles is that most of their cherished games are arcade style games. To see them remastered probably wouldn't add much to the game. Yet there are a few I would like to see. Top of my list would be Skies of Arcadia. The game still looks amazing, but maybe it would get some love from new audiences with a remaster that updates it with current gen graphics.

A lot of games I would love to just see sequels made that are current gen.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

After seeing this, Spyro Classic Trilogy remastered please.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Top of the list would be Shenmue I and II.

Also high on the list would be Jet Set Radio Future as the original is such an iconic game for me and I've never experienced the sequel. Apart from these, the Panzer Dragoon series, Skies of Arcadia, etc... Just from the SEGA side of things.
santefering
Level 5
Level 5

Post by santefering »

KC wrote:Top of the list would be Shenmue I and II.

Also high on the list would be Jet Set Radio Future as the original is such an iconic game for me and I've never experienced the sequel. Apart from these, the Panzer Dragoon series, Skies of Arcadia, etc... Just from the SEGA side of things.
Shenmue 1 and 2 are amazing! I've got the Xbox version coming but will definately get a dreamcast again.
supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

I'd love to see Shining Force remade, except make it VR!
Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Do I have a console addiction?
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Shadow the Hedgehog remastered and ported to Steam
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!