Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah I a slide in here with the Shenmue 1 & 2 crowd and say those too.

Snatcher is screaming out for a port at the very least but the rights belong to Konami so that is wishful thinking. Knuckles Chaotix would be cool on some handhelds as well. I also feel very strongly that Outrun 2 and/or Coast2Coast needs to be released as a collection or remastered in some way. In fact I would love a Outrun anthology with all the games including Outrun3D in one lovely package.
    Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
    Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST

Ever since the Virtual Console first came a thing all I wanted was a port of the Heaven and Earth Trilogy (Soul Blaze, Illusion of Time/Gaia, Terranigma) but I guess that's never happening.

Wouldn't mind a Demons Souls remaster with some stuff fixed up and made to be a little less... archaic. Seems like it should be a no brainer as well, with the popularity of Dark Souls and Bloodborne, seems easy to market it "from the creator of Bloodborne and Dark Souls, the game that started it all" though technically I guess that's Kings Field but whatevs lol

Super Mario 64, The Sims 2 DS.

I'd love to see the first two Sonic Riders to be ported, at least...but with the way the third one happened, I'm not so sure that they will. Ah well, at least I still have my original copies!

Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar

Yeah Shenmue 1 and 2 are the obvious and chances are we'll probably see it happen too. Surely Sega, the kings of re-releasing stuff won't miss the chance to re-release the first two Shenmue games alongside the third one.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
    After seeing this, Spyro Classic Trilogy remastered please.
    There's been plenty of videos showing classic levels from old games in the Unreal Engine. A lot of classics could benefit from a remaster. If Crash Bandicoot was brought back, it'd be nice to see the trilogy get a HD remaster, with or without a graphical update.

Speaking of trilogies, I really wished the Street of Rage trilogy could get some 3 in 1 port.

Quote Originally Posted by Quills on Wheels View Post
    Speaking of trilogies, I really wished the Street of Rage trilogy could get some 3 in 1 port.
    If I remember the series was going to be remade/remaked by SEGA Studios Australia but the pitch got turned down.
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010

I want Sonic 06 to be remade and updated, because the PS3 and XBOX 360 Version (sadly the Steam (PC) Version was cancelled...) are both overrushed and have to many bugs, story holes and not included extras. But i love the game and it makes me sad that the game hadn't become what it planned to be... :,(