RadioSEGA Google Calendar - Sync with your devices and always know when a show is on!

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...

Think this is useful?

Yes!
100%
Nah.
No votes

Total votes: 15

Jackisback
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Jackisback »

look at all this positive feed back!

This is probably encouraging isn't it?

I hope this make you wan't to do more stuff, that is also awesome.

Nice!
Key
Level 3
Level 3
Preferred pronouns: he/she/they

Post by Key »

Twinny wrote:It's better our current shows are the focus. No need to include those that have ended.
No, no, I meant if a show is temporarily cancelled, where we know ahead of time that a show isn't running this week, or the next three, or whatever, not shows that are gone for good.
Twinny wrote:Sorry if I'm being blunt but I don't think many of our show hosts have the time helping maintain your calendar on a regular basis. As for rest of staff, I could probably lend a hand. Already some little mistakes already, lol.
:P I did say it was a thought, not that I was going to twist arms into doing it. People have lives and I know that, I merely meant if a show host wants to use the calendar to help people know if their show isn't on, I can try to figure out how to set that up. I'm doing this for the community, not to be a pain in anyone's ass.

As for mistakes, I can't fix them if I don't know what they are. :P
Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:Looks like you have 2 more shows to add to the calendar :P
I plan to! I know there are the new shows but even after reading the blog I wasn't 100% sure when they started or in the case of one, when it was going to end as well. That's why they're not there yet.
Image Image Image
Key
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Key »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:Looks like you have 2 more shows to add to the calendar :P
I plan to! I know there are the new shows but even after reading the blog I wasn't 100% sure when they started or in the case of one, when it was going to end as well. That's why they're not there yet.
Image Image Image
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Ink wrote:No, no, I meant if a show is temporarily cancelled, where we know ahead of time that a show isn't running this week, or the next three, or whatever, not shows that are gone for good.
Oh, I see. Well if that's the case, one would have to know themselves by listening to the show or checking Twitter or our website.
As for mistakes, I can't fix them if I don't know what they are. :P
Hence why I said this~
As for rest of staff, I could probably lend a hand. Already some little mistakes already, lol.
Feel free to add the new shows. Again, with my quoted comment of mine above, I could be an editor to the Calender and make changes on-the-fly. That way, it doesn't have to be predetermined.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Key
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Key »

Twinny wrote:Oh, I see. Well if that's the case, one would have to know themselves by listening to the show or checking Twitter or our website.
I do need to pay more attention to the Twitter. I can make that a daily task or something.
Twinny wrote:Feel free to add the new shows. Again, with my quoted comment of mine above, I could be an editor to the Calender and make changes on-the-fly. That way, it doesn't have to be predetermined.
I did add the new ones yesterday. I wasn't sure of a starting date so I had them start in June but if they're earlier than that I can bump it back a week. As for adding you, I'd be happy to! I just need to know your Google account, as far as I know, but I'll double-check. I appreciate the help. :D
Image Image Image
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Would my Google account be my Gmail account?
Key
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Key »

Should be, yeah.
Image Image Image
RapidRun
Level 3
Level 3

Post by RapidRun »

Hey just a heads up, I don't think this'll work for iOS users unless the calendar has an iCal url enabled or whatever. I just tried adding it with the regular url from chrome, and nothing came up when I viewed my calendar. So someone might want to look into this if we want this to be truly universal. Just sayin'. c:
Key
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Key »

RapidRun wrote:Hey just a heads up, I don't think this'll work for iOS users unless the calendar has an iCal url enabled or whatever. I just tried adding it with the regular url from chrome, and nothing came up when I viewed my calendar. So someone might want to look into this if we want this to be truly universal. Just sayin'. c:
Oh? Okay, I'll have a look and see if there's anything I can do about it. I thought it had iCal already enabled but maybe I need to link two different urls? Hmm...

How's this?

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ic ... /basic.ics
Image Image Image
Gum
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Gum »

Nice! Really practical to have a calendar like this!
May possibly be a magical girl
https://twitter.com/SentientToast