RadioSEGA Apparel

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Good news! RadioSEGA t-shirts and hoodies are available once more. Check out the original post for links. Hurry up! This sale only lasts until December 27th.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

New stuff! As a way of celebrating RadioSEGA's WinterFest 2016 event, two new limited edition t-shirts and two new limited edition hoodies are now up for grabs. Links are in the original post. Hurry up as the sale ends on December 29th!
GreenViper8
Administrator
Administrator
Preferred pronouns: he/him

Post by GreenViper8 »

For the first time in almost 2 years, we have merch again! Keep an eye on this thread in the upcoming days for more stuff and potentially some coupons, but enjoy what's listed in the first post. This line ends on the 30th of December.
:SEGA:
RetroBob
Level 5
Level 5
Preferred pronouns: That bellend

Post by RetroBob »

Excellent! I have ordered another t-shirt and hoodie - my last hoodie is still going strong so these are decent quality.
RetroBob
Level 5
Level 5

Post by RetroBob »

So, I have no connection to the management of RadioSEGA other than being a listener so I can speak without bias here... it's pretty shocking that of the listeners, only two hoodies and one t-shirt have been sold and two of those items are me. Perhaps these could have been better promoted, think I saw it in the Discord once* but seriously guys, RS doesn't ask for penny but provides an excellent service, buying a shirt is the least we can do to support the site.

* and in this thread... if you want to sell something make it easy, don't expect people to navigate to the first post to find the links.
GreenViper8
Administrator
Administrator
Preferred pronouns: he/him

Post by GreenViper8 »

First of all, a huge thanks to everyone who purchased the new run of RS Shirts/Hoodies, please be sure to send us any images of you wearing your newfound merch!

On the note of RadioSEGA merch, some of you have been coming forward with ideas for what you would like to see on a new merchandising run (the 2 ideas I've seen so far have been mouse mats and mugs). We encourage you to bring forward new ideas as we make the merch for you guys to enjoy, so it's important that we give you what you want in that regard.

Next time we make some more hopefully won't be 2 years from now (hopefully!), but I want to be transparent and say I agree with the feedback we've been receiving, so we will advertise the new line when it releases on social media much more heavily than we did last time (although I suspect many people already owned the merch we ran on the 3rd batch, hence why they weren't flying off the shelves like some expected). Let us know if you have anymore feedback as we're happy to hear it. Hope you enjoy your new RS wardrobe!
:SEGA:
PocketEleri
Level 2
Level 2
Preferred pronouns: She/Her

Post by PocketEleri »

How about Coasters to go with the mugs. Perhaps some cases for popular phones as well (do the usual ones like iPhone and Samsung ect. But also do a poll to find out about any others).

EDIT: Almost forgot keyrings.

EDIT 2: Maybe some show specific merch as well. E. G. A Topical Resort T-shirt, maybe a SEGA Mixer Drive mug stuff like that..
blkbrdsr71
Level 1
Level 1

Post by blkbrdsr71 »

Guess this thread has been revived? Did someone use a resurrection spell from Final Fantasy? ����
Since no one has said it yet......

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ��������������

Better late than never. ��*♂️��*♀️
jstarmax
Level 2
Level 2

Post by jstarmax »

Maybe you guys could add new merch like posters, buttons & pins, rubber/acrylic/metal keychains, lanyards.
RetroBob
Level 5
Level 5

Post by RetroBob »

Mouse mats are pretty useless these days (unless you are selling high end 'gaming' mouse mats maybe?), though I would in for a mug and a drinks mat - my Retro Gamer ones are gradually wearing out though they have been around for years.