RadioSEGA Apparel

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
KC
Administrator
Administrator

RadioSEGA Apparel

Post by KC »

Original Post:

Hello, RadioSEGA listeners and friends!
As you know, we've been giving away official RS t-shirts for the past couple of years on special occasions on our shows. Some of you are lucky enough to already have at least one! In the past, we've also given away special 10th anniversary and show themed t-shirts.

But the rest of you that weren't lucky enough to win one kept asking when they would be able to get their hands on some RadioSEGA-themed apparel. Well, I'm happy to say that from today, you'll be able to buy (at cost price) RadioSEGA tees and hoodies!

These are limited editions and we can't at this moment guarantee when they will be available again.

I think it would be pretty cool if we represented RS with one of these awesome tees! If you indeed wear one out and about or to an event, please send us a pic!

Edited Post from 13/12/2019:

Here are the links to the different t-shirts and hoodies:

Be on the lookout for more shirts and hoodies in the future!
Jackisback
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Jackisback »

I wish I could
But, I'm broke-o-loco
Wonderstargirl
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Wonderstargirl »

would love one but i can't afford it :mad:
MisschiefMajique
Level 2
Level 2

Post by MisschiefMajique »

WHY does everyone put out T-shirts when I don't have money?! x.x hopefully I can still get some if my finances are good in a week or so D=
[SUP]Chaos and Destruction <3[/SUP]
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

I'm waiting for mine now. It's the standard one in blue. I'm going to order a 10th anniversary one, also.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Damn it K.C. Why did you have to post this now when I had no money? :C
AIAI1980
Level 3
Level 3

Post by AIAI1980 »

Sorry to hear people would like to but can't, for me it's perfect timing I have been so stingy with buying clothes and well alote of my t shirts are falling apart lol, I wear things to death anyway it's my birthday soon I need t shirts and kc says the quality is good and if so then then the price is great. I have bought t shirts really cheap in the past I've £3 and they have been rubbish I got a good quality t shirt when I was 19 I'm almost 36 and it's still good condition.
Also I really need junior size 6 year old and up in pink 6 years old is most important as my daughter wants to dress as Amy Rose at sos, but if they had other sizes above I'd get 1 of each size so she has tshirts for the next 4 years don't need them for 5 years as then we need 15 years segaradio t shirts.
AIAI1980
Level 3
Level 3

Post by AIAI1980 »

Also those scratching their heads trying to order more than 1 t shirt type on same order, I just opened a link from here on all ones I wanted and added on each link then go to basket and it should have them all there and yay only pay for postage once .
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

KC, does the RS 10th Anniversary hoodie only come in that brown colour?
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Jamie64326 wrote:KC, does the RS 10th Anniversary hoodie only come in that brown colour?
If there's interest for something different, we can try and work something out.