Pokemon Go

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Pokemon Go

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I figured that it was a matter of time before this was up, so I'll do the honors of starting it!
What is everyone's opinions of Pokemon Go? Favorite Pokemon you have caught? Wished updates? Anything!
After the server crashing issues that, for the most part, ended, I can't stop playing it! I caught a ton of the Kanto regions already, and already made level 12! I also met a ton of people in my area who also are playing it and even are Skyping with friends online while I play the game outside!
I know the game is really bugged up right now, but realize they were working to get the game out fast while still making it how it is now, and today was the FIRST update for the game, so give it time and it'll work just fine! It JUST came out! It WON'T be perfect already!
Let's hear what you guys have to say! :)
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

It's not out here yet. Can't be bothered with downloading the APK file either, once it gets updated i will have to download the APK file for the new version. Having Google Play do the updates automatically is just more convenient.
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

I can't wait until Nintendo releases it in the UK.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

The app is crazy here in Australia. It's made it to the news and radios. It's really changed how a lot of people behave now and encouraged more people to get out.
I'm personally not too addicted to it. Mainly because I don't have the time or am too lazy to get out and go pokemon hunting. So far most stuff I've done has been on the bus or in the car while someone else drove so I have yet to hatch an egg.

...also it should be worth mentioning that I have absolutely no previous interest in Pokemon. Never had a history with the series except watching the original show when there wasn't anything better to do.
Now if only there was a Digimon Go...
Wonderstargirl
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Wonderstargirl »

i have the apk file and i think it's a fantastic idea. I would never go out normally so i love walking around and getting pokemon

my fave pokemon iove caught so far is my evee i can't wait to evolve it to see what i get
Jackisback
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Jackisback »

I've played it and caught an Eevee right away.
So I was happy until I went on a trip to a Poke-stop that was a Manorial of a biker and felt like a jerk, going there for just that.

Moral of the story, Have some integrity for the fallen.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Jamie64326 wrote:I can't wait until Nintendo releases it in the UK.
Now that you have it, how does it feel to play? :P
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

AIAI1980
Level 3
Level 3

Post by AIAI1980 »

Ive got it not got round to playing, I was a big fan of the early series and early movies I saw my wife play and was disappointed with the lack of choice of teams. Just some colours �� I wanted to be team rocket.
Jamie64326
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Jamie64326 »

Alpha Dog 1996 wrote:Now that you have it, how does it feel to play? :P
Sorry for the late reply, AlphaDog 1996. It feels great to play, and a good excuse to do more walking which of course is a great exercise on its own. It's great to see different Pokemon in the surrounding environments. Probably going to do more catching during the upcoming week. Gotta catch em all! :p
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

AIAI1980 wrote:Ive got it not got round to playing, I was a big fan of the early series and early movies I saw my wife play and was disappointed with the lack of choice of teams. Just some colours �� I wanted to be team rocket.
The colours appear to represent each team's corresponding legendary pokemon so they're not just random.