Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community

Md Suggest some obscure Sega BGM that deserves to be remixed (NO Sonic or Nights!)

I'm going to be working on a remix album this Summer entitled "Sega Songbook" which will feature BGM from classic games from the Genesis,arcade,Master System,Sega CD,Game Gear,32x,etc but I want to know what obscure or lesser-known BGM is the most deserving of the remix treatment! As I said in the thread title NO suggesting anything from Sonic or Nights thouse are remixed to death(but I will have to include some Sonic because it IS a Sega remix album after all but the farthest I'll go is Sonic CD & that's it)! Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries

I'm not sure if it's obscure but I really haven't heard it remixed. The music from the original Shinobi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha70...DHuRtqarDK_5km
    Have you heard my remake of Spring Yard Zone? No? Check it out here: http://soundcloud.com/wrathoskvro/spring-yard-remake

Some of the sports games like World Cup italia 90 and sega world wide soccer.
    Tic Tac, sir?

Afterburner guy approves! Awinnerwasyou's Avatar

It seems virtually unknown next to SEGA's other arcade racers but Racing Hero has a really good soundtrack.