Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community

Md Best handheld for emulation

Hello wonderful people!
    Was wondering if anyone has got or used a Blaze tab, GPDxd or a JX D handheld and which one they'd recommend?
    I'm looking to play PC engine, megadrive, Snes, Sega cd ( if possible ), ps1 and if possible dreamcast, but dreamcast not as important as I own one.
    Please help I'm struggling with my decision. All three seem great unless there's another I've not heard about.
    Last edited by santefering; 20-07-2016 at 00:00.

I'm not sure if it'll do Dreamcast (doubt it) but I've seen people get pretty good results with a PSP. I don't know if any specific model PSP is better than the other though for emulation, or if there is any difference. Been forever since I've messed with them. I do know for a fact they'll emulate PS1 just fine
    Have you heard my remake of Spring Yard Zone? No? Check it out here: http://soundcloud.com/wrathoskvro/spring-yard-remake

A PSP 2k model (Slim) is the best device, however their is no real Dreamcast emulator for PSP, NullDC has a port but is pretty trash, but it will do everything else. 2K has the upper hand over the original phat due to slightly more ram & a slightly higher CPU clock which fares well for emulation.

It's impossible to emulate Dreamcast on the PSP because the PSP can't handle it also is emulation stuff even allowed on here?