Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community

Default I have a question about some of the games played on RS!

I know this applies to almost ALL online VGM radios but...

why do you play BGM from games we can't even play? I'm sure most VGM fans (including myself) hear something they like from a game they never heard of before & immediately want to play the game but can't for various reasons (e.g impossible to emulate because of special peripherals,hard-to-find,etc) It makes people sad to hear the BGM & not be able to play the game that it originated from!

To tell you the truth I think this is one of the few downsides to being a fan of VGM & online VGM radios in general once again I am NOT singling out RS because all online VGM radios do this but on the other hand it's not just like this for VGM I'm sure the same thing also happens with people who hear a song on the radio they really like from a TV show or movie but they aren't able to watch it because it's so old & hard-to-find!

I'm not saying I want RS to stop playing these games/songs or anything because I REALLY do enjoy them I am just saying how I feel
    Last edited by Mikurotoro92; 18-08-2016 at 05:19.

Lights Camera Action! Ace_Croft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mikurotoro92
    That we can't even play
    Please stop now.

These soundtracks are here for people who may want to look into the more obscure games of SEGA's backlog like Panzer Dragoon, Anarchy Reigns or even arcade boards for example.

Just because you can't play it, doesn't mean people don't want to hear it.
    You have various ways to play games that are obscure and rely on peripherals, like on MAME, and makes even hard to find games, easy to find.

Common sense please. Use it.
    Last edited by Whooa21; 18-08-2016 at 09:35.
    Come follow my ramblings on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/Ace_Croft