Level 1
Level 1

Post by ChadFox_ »

-
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

ChadFox_ wrote:I hate every single song that was in Sonic Colors and Sonic Lost World. The music in those games SUCK.

I hate the Werehog battle music. In fact, I would probably say that I don't like any song from Sonic Unleashed except for the Perfect Dark Gaia theme at the end. Everything else sounds pretty disgusting.

I do NOT hate any song from Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic CD, S3andK, the two Adventure games, Heroes, Shadow, Riders, Secret Rings, or Generations.

All of the songs from the Sonic 4 games reek of anus, and I hate them.

Sonic '06 had too many awful songs, like the mission music, New City, Castle Town, White Acropolis, Aquatic Base, Flame Core, Crisis City, Tropical Jungle, and basically a large handful of them.
I dunno man. I'd have to disagree with you saying Sonic Colours had bad music. I thought in general, the OST for Colours was great with Reach for the Stars being a fairly solid Main Theme. I also liked the credit theme Speak with your Heart.

Also if it wasn't for the fact that the song is super over-used, I'd say His World from 06 is admittingly a really good track.
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

Quills on Wheels wrote:I dunno man. I'd have to disagree with you saying Sonic Colours had bad music. I thought in general, the OST for Colours was great with Reach for the Stars being a fairly solid Main Theme. I also liked the credit theme Speak with your Heart.

Also if it wasn't for the fact that the song is super over-used, I'd say His World from 06 is admittingly a really good track.
Yeah I agree.
Also I like the music from Sonic Lost World and Sonic Unleashed. Some songs from Sonic 4 are okay, and I guess some of the Sonic '06 songs are okay too. I basically just like all Sonic music. :laugh:
Mikurotoro92
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Mikurotoro92 »

Not that it's one of the worst Sonic-related songs but does the song "Wonderman" really apply to him anymore?

He's certainly NOT hogging the limelight right now!

Far from it!

I know that the song was written back when Sonic was popular but why is it whenever I hear it on here I DON'T think of Sonic?

Rather I think of other game characters like Mario or cartoon characters like Spongebob!

(the latter is TRULY hogging the limelight right now since Nickelodeon cancels most of their other cartoons if they don't meet or surpass SBSP's ratings not to mention more kids prefer him over Mickey Mouse & even Bugs Bunny)

It is a cool song though

I am NOT criticizing it!

This just means that characters like Spongebob are SO freaking popular that even a song about Sonic can apply to them!

Sad isn't it?

I just wanted to share my thoughts
supershadow01
Level 4
Level 4

Post by supershadow01 »

Twinny wrote:Someone said it.

But sticking to topic, in my opinion, the majority of Sonic Chronicles' music sucks.
I would totally have to agree with you there! It mainly sounds like a bunch of half-done MIDIs that would have been embarrassing even for the early 90s. A total black eye for Bioware to mess up Sonic music like that, knowing Sonic is known for having awesome music.
"If the world chooses to become my enemy...I will fight like I always have!" -Shadow, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
SilverDaHedgehog
Level 2
Level 2

Post by SilverDaHedgehog »

I'm not rlly sure if any of their ost are bad. Either I am just saying that because I haven't played Sonic games with bad soundtrack,or I am just right.

- - - Updated - - -
ChadFox_ wrote:I hate every single song that was in Sonic Colors and Sonic Lost World. The music in those games SUCK.

I hate the Werehog battle music. In fact, I would probably say that I don't like any song from Sonic Unleashed except for the Perfect Dark Gaia theme at the end. Everything else sounds pretty disgusting.

I do NOT hate any song from Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic CD, S3andK, the two Adventure games, Heroes, Shadow, Riders, Secret Rings, or Generations.

All of the songs from the Sonic 4 games reek of anus, and I hate them.

Sonic '06 had too many awful songs, like the mission music, New City, Castle Town, White Acropolis, Aquatic Base, Flame Core, Crisis City, Tropical Jungle, and basically a large handful of them.

However, if you're looking for THE absolute worst song in the entire franchise, that would be the Sonic Lost World map music.

[video=youtube;zygZ5FRkSsU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zygZ5FRkSsU[/video]

I disagree with you on Sonic 06 and Sonic colors. But..Sonic Lost World,I agree. Sonic Lost World was kinda a big disappointment. Just like Sonic Forces. But Sonic Forces was more of a disappointment.
Valaura
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Valaura »

Any of the Classic Sonic songs in Sonic Forces, Endless Possibility, Fly in the Freedom, Escape from the City.

As for my least favourite though, definitely Rhythm and Balance.
EDGIEST HEDGY AROUND! :guitar:
SilverDaHedgehog
Level 2
Level 2

Post by SilverDaHedgehog »

Cosmic Fall wrote:Any of the Classic Sonic songs in Sonic Forces, Endless Possibility, Fly in the Freedom, Escape from the City.

As for my least favourite though, definitely Rhythm and Balance.

Omg. Fly in the Freedom is the best. I love Sonic Adventure 2.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I gotta say I'm not feeling Fist Bump too much from Sonic Forces. The lyrics are cheesy and dumb, something that most Sonic themes usually don't stuff up. Even Seven Rings in hand had decent lyrics compared to this.

When the instrumental came out, I was really into it and got anime opening vibes all over it. But then the lyrics got released and damn was I disappointing.

I wouldn't call it the worst song ever and the instrumental alone is still miles better than seven rings in hand but damn those lyrics are bad.
Blueblur2006
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Blueblur2006 »

The Werehog Battle Music Is Easily The Worst Song In Unleashed's OST. Not Because It's Bad, But Because Of PTSD From Hearing A Million Times In One Playthrough. Also, Night Eggmanland Since I Just Don't Like That Song.
ImageI'm Outta Here!