MadApeProductions Reviews: Space Invaders for the Game Boy

Use this forum for all your game reviews, SEGA or otherwise. All threads will be moderated.
elhector
Level 1
Level 1

MadApeProductions Reviews: Space Invaders for the Game Boy

Post by elhector »

Erik reviews Space Invaders for the Nintendo Game Boy. This game is one of the Super Game Boy enhanced Game Boy games and features many special features which are shown in this review. Also, don't forget to like and subscribe on YouTube!

[video=youtube_share;M56hQ9eKzyw]https://youtu.be/M56hQ9eKzyw[/video]
supersega
Level 6
Level 6

Post by supersega »

Loving that Game Light on that Gameboy! I've got a bunch of those "performance enhancing" parts including screen protectors, cases, lights without magnifiers, magnifiers without lights, and some other stuff I forget, but no Gameboy that'll work with it!

Oh yeah, neat review as well. Lol
Collection; Neo Geo CD, JVC X'Eye, Model 1 Genesis, Model 2 Genesis, 2 Japanese Saturns, 2 Game Gears in a few thousand pieces, 5 or 8 PS1s (don't judge), 1 PS1 DTL (TOOL, NOT a Yaroze), 1 Gamecube, 1 Wii, 1 Xbox 360, 2 Gameboy Advances, 1 3DS, 1 PS2 TEST that WORKS!!!

Do I have a console addiction?
elhector
Level 1
Level 1

Post by elhector »

supersega wrote:Loving that Game Light on that Gameboy! I've got a bunch of those "performance enhancing" parts including screen protectors, cases, lights without magnifiers, magnifiers without lights, and some other stuff I forget, but no Gameboy that'll work with it!

Oh yeah, neat review as well. Lol
Thanks for watching! I did a review of that Game Light on my channel too. It's one of my older videos so you'd have to drill down a little to find it.