Overwatch

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Valaura
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Valaura »

I like Dragon Symmetra, but that's really it. Most likely I'll just be trying for the trick or treat Sombra victory pose.
I'm very dissapointed with the event.
EDGIEST HEDGY AROUND! :guitar:
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

So Blizzcon starts tomorrow, which means there will probably be a new character announced. Hopefully, if they do announce a new character, they aren't just another boring character that's basically a rip off of a different one. :wacko:

Also I hope they announce a new level. Cause we could use some more levels. :biggrin:
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

So they announced a new Support hero today. She looks pretty good. I'll probably be her a lot since I usually have to be the healer when I play. :wacko:

They also announced a new level called Blizzard World. It's like, Disney World, but with Blizzard stuff instead. I don't really get the point of the level, and it doesn't really go with the game that much, but I guess it's probably cool for people who actually like other Blizzard games besides Overwatch.

They're also going to add a bunch of new skins for the game. The only one I want out of the ones they showed so far is just the young Reinhardt skin. I mean the Mei one is okay too, but I don't really be Mei, so I don't really care.

And there's also a new Reinhardt animated short. It's pretty good, and it made me want to go play Overwatch and be Reinhardt. XD

So I think the stuff they announced is alright. I think it could be better, but it's still not the worst they could do.
Mordehaj
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Mordehaj »

I adore Junk, in my opinion is one of the best offensive heroes (so offensive). You just have to go to the back of the enemy and start using your defense skills
I really like to invest my money in RMT, i.e. Real money Trade for exalted orsb and PoE Orbs. Yesterday's dnai I made a transaction for 70 exalted orbs, it's cheap cheap, because their price is about 70 cents :-) So if you want to buy PoE Currency on Abyss, I recommend poe shops like Odealo.com
He can buy a lot and cheap, so buy a poe currency https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

Ok the Christmas event is live now but it's really disappointing. The only skin I want is just the Junkrat one. And they don't even have a D.Va skin!
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I agree that the skins are disappointing, there is more to the event then the skins. The new mode is a ton of fun and the Xmas themed maps are great
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

Gonic wrote:I agree that the skins are disappointing, there is more to the event then the skins. The new mode is a ton of fun and the Xmas themed maps are great
Yeah, I know. The new mode looks a lot better than last year's, and the Christmas themed maps are nice too. I was just excited for new Christmas skins. Especially for D.Va.
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

Gonic wrote:I agree that the skins are disappointing, there is more to the event then the skins. The new mode is a ton of fun and the Xmas themed maps are great
I know. The new mode looks a lot better than last year's, and I like the Christmas themed maps too. I was just looking forward to new Christmas skins. But I'll still play, but not as much as I normally would.
kadosho
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kadosho »

Tried to find this game on sale. Is quite a challenge. I hope to find a copy soon, looks like a fun & exciting game to play. Plus lots of characters to learn from, and play style. I dig the idea of seasonal events. Just feel bummed I missed out buying it on day one.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Haven't played in a while. I still come on to complete my 10 competitive matches but that's it. Solo-queing competitive is a massive dice roll and you can either get a great group of people or the absolute worst toxic bunch. I've played matches that have ruined my entire day just because some toxic pricks made me feel like crap.
I used to have a competent group to climb with but since then they've all moved to other games, mostly PUBG. So OW is kind of in my waiting list till I find another group of folks to play with.